Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There are presidential walks, and there are presidential walks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZR1CvSQntE

It is so jarring to see a POTUS so loose, comfortable and natural with people, compared with the complete f*cktard currently in the White House. It is absolutely impossible to imagine the current abject freak being even remotely capable of interacting with people on this level.

Then there's Malania. I don't know whether to dislike her for seemingly sacrificing herself to this bloated orange disaster for all the trappings it obviously entails, just to stand there looking vacant. Or to pity her as a canny boiler very high on the MILF-ometer, for giving up on herself to the extent that she (presumably) has to pleasure this obese, demented, withered old scab from time to time, between the Big Macs. Imagine that.

Christ. What a world.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It is so jarring to see a POTUS so loose, comfortable and natural with people, compared with the complete f*cktard currently in the White House. It is absolutely impossible to imagine the current abject freak being even remotely capable of interacting with people on this level.

Then there's Malania. I don't know whether to dislike her for seemingly sacrificing herself to this bloated orange disaster for all the trappings it obviously entails, just to stand there looking vacant. Or to pity her as a canny boiler very high on the MILF-ometer, for giving up on herself to the extent that she (presumably) has to pleasure this obese, demented, withered old scab from time to time, between the Big Macs. Imagine that.

Christ. What a world.

I've slipped this into a special file I keep called "Things you wish you'd heard Jon Sopel say to Huw Edwards."

Niche, I know. But it keeps me quiet.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is huge.
The NFL's finger prints are all over these current protests have now come to the conclusion they and Trumpet were so wrong - no shite.

[tweet]1269034074552721408[/tweet]

As an aside have a quick Google of Drew Brees, he towed the Trump party line, earlier in the week and boy did he take a flack for it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thanks, I can read it says. It's likely that George may not have realised it was counterfeit. The money was fake. I don't have an abhorrent agenda by the way. I just like to look for truth rather than swallowing propaganda.

You’re managed to twist what I said. I said abhorrent opinion, not agenda.

Freudian slip, maybe?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It took far too long to work out, but I finally got there.
Razzoo's posts are rather reminiscent of an antipodean Albion fans, on here.

In so much as they are very much based on dismissing all the obvious evidence in order to look for the 'new' story while liberally throwing about some whataboutary.

In the main I kind of got where Ty was coming from (he always lost me when China kept appearing out of nowhere).
I'm pretty sure he's not looking at the other side of this issue, making me wonder what Raz' agenda is here.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Christ. What a world.

I’d rather not :moo:

Brian Munich

teH lulZ
Jul 7, 2008

Christ. What a world.

That’s this morning’s Tommy Tank sorted.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Christ. What a world.

Is anyone else going in a different direction here:-

pleasure this obese, demented, withered old scab from time to time, between the Big Macs :lolol:

I can't find the direct image on twitter that really made me laugh, but this from a year ago is rather precedent:-

[tweet]1121843076744478720[/tweet]

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It took far too long to work out, but I finally got there.
Razzoo's posts are rather reminiscent of an antipodean Albion fans, on here.

In so much as they are very much based on dismissing all the obvious evidence in order to look for the 'new' story while liberally throwing about some whataboutary.

In the main I kind of got where Ty was coming from (he always lost me when China kept appearing out of nowhere).
I'm pretty sure he's not looking at the other side of this issue, making me wonder what Raz' agenda is here.
Keep a look out for links to clips of obscure ( to us anyway) U. S. talk show hosts and minor politicians in his posts. Also an apparent rage against anti-Trump bias. The more things change, the more they stay the same!

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
EZnqkEEU8AAXyBO.jpeg :ohmy:
EZnrZK7VcAApuOj.jpeg :blush:

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Very interesting in the past few days on how many people who have worked for or supported Trump are speaking out and looking to distance themselves from him. Its a sign that he’s losing his authoritarian grip and fear factor.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
But the lump will always be able to count on KKK votes.

Of course but the events and his response of recent days have exposed Trump to the wider public, hence his haemorrhaging of people who were happy to support his MAGA act and turn a blind eye, but now see the true nature of the beast which they can’t ignore.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
whilst we're at it ............. how many can point to Washington D.C. on a map?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Very interesting in the past few days on how many people who have worked for or supported Trump are speaking out and looking to distance themselves from him. Its a sign that he’s losing his authoritarian grip and fear factor.
I fully expect Trump to shamelessly try to claim some kind of credit out of all this though.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Of course but the events and his response of recent days have exposed Trump to the wider public, hence his haemorrhaging of people who were happy to support his MAGA act and turn a blind eye, but now see the true nature of the beast which they can’t ignore.
They will be 'weak' 'the worst' 'sick' etc, oblivious to the fact he employed them.

I've never got the sense Americans generally view the sitting President with a really critical eye. (As is customary, when they wake up I'm sure our cousins across the pond can help me).

I think whether they voted for him or not a collective thinking of 'he's the President of America, so he's my President, therefore I will support him' hits the country after inauguration.

Former Presidents don't speak out against the incumbent.

I think you're right though, much to my surprise (I've been loud wrong according to the current polling) anyone but Trump does seem to be gaining momentum in the most Republican states.

The more people that feel comfortable badmouthing the current President the worse it's going to get.

Unbelievably the Democrats still aren't home and dry but they are closer than I thought.
Biden will have a minority female VP, which will make Trump/Pence look even worse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here