Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Trump is on a destroy and exit plan. He is clearly not acting in the interests of his own country. It’s so weird to watch him allowed to get away with this stuff.

The real failure in the US is that the Republican Party could not pick a better leader and that no one within their party has the balls to stand up to Trump except a few people such as the governor of Ohio, Dennis Kucinich, and the daughter of former Senator and presidential candidate, John McCain, Meghan McCain.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Trump.. " Yes, I was interested in buying Greenland, they said it had lots of minerals and it was a great place to live but sadly.... I saw the photographs.... NO GREEN !!!! just rocks and huts and ICE I don't need ICE ! I don't drink Vodka Tonics so the deal is OFF ….. remember this folks, GREEN-land ain't GREEN so I'm out ! …. Greenland = Fake News ! "

Is that real? He's just ****ing nuts.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The whole Greenland thing was a distraction from the fact that Trump had a relationship with Epstein and the shootings in El Paso and Dayton, Ohio. Notice how the press seems to be distracted?

Alienating a progressive EU nation is a high price to pay for delaying a bit of bad news. I'm not surprised Prince Andrew has gone to ground in the south of Spain because Trump wouldn't think twice about throwing him under the Epstein bus if it came to that.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The real failure in the US is that the Republican Party could not pick a better leader and that no one within their party has the balls to stand up to Trump except a few people such as the governor of Ohio, Dennis Kucinich, and the daughter of former Senator and presidential candidate, John McCain, Meghan McCain.

John Kasich.

He was by far the most sensible of the GOP candidates in 2016 (or, I should say, the least bonkers). Interestingly, I see that he's thinking of standing against Trump for the Republican nomination - quite an unusual move against a sitting president from his own party

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The :lolol:s above are for different reasons, obvs

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The whole Greenland thing was a distraction from the fact that Trump had a relationship with Epstein and the shootings in El Paso and Dayton, Ohio. Notice how the press seems to be distracted?

I'm not sure how many people buy this 'distraction' BS anymore. People don't forget stuff, depite what sideshow Trumpo, Johnson or whoever else tries to pull.

Meanwhile, 'No-one's got thinner skin than me. No over-reacts to a personal comment more than me. I am hurt by the nasty comments. Bigly!'

[video]https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-49428164/trump-slams-danish-pm-s-nasty-greenland-comments[/video]

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Good summary of yesterday's 'press conference'.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We were invited to a dinner party at our neighbours last week. A nice couple. Very polite and friendly.

We gratefully accepted. I sent an RSVP saying that we were looking forward to the visit and added "By the way, I like your shed, I would like to buy it".

The reply shocked me. My neighbour said they were looking forward to it as well but the shed wasn't actually for sale ... as they needed it !

I was incensed. If that was their attitude, they could stuff their poxy dinner party. Quite frankly I found them rude and insensitive, I was so upset, I cancelled my daily visit to to barbers and tanning salon. I even posted it on Facebook just in case any of my Facebook "Friends" were interested.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Strange how this idea of "I want something, but the people I want it off won't give it to me on my terms. This means it's their fault that I can't have it" has gained so much traction. Maybe we need to teach more logic in schools....

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Strange how this idea of "I want something, but the people I want it off won't give it to me on my terms. This means it's their fault that I can't have it" has gained so much traction. Maybe we need to teach more logic in schools....

What we need are people whose daddy didn't buy them their qualifications.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
He has cancelled all further visits to the UK after a plot to sell him Croydon was uncovered.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Just finished the 3 part Trump Dynasty documentary on History.

A real highlight was the audio of him calling up local journalists, pretending to be someone who knew the Trumps, and talking about how great Donald was. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here