Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
He's still rabitting on about rigged ballots. There are dodgy ballots around the world, always have been, but in every single case they've been fixed by the government. I've never, ever heard of an opposition rigging a vote. I'm a bit surprised that no reporter seems to point out that out (and for those who say that counts are handled at state level, he's disputing votes in Georgia and Arizona, both of which are Republican run). It's bizarre how these claims continue to run

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
He's still rabitting on about rigged ballots. There are dodgy ballots around the world, always have been, but in every single case they've been fixed by the government. I've never, ever heard of an opposition rigging a vote. I'm a bit surprised that no reporter seems to point out that out (and for those who say that counts are handled at state level, he's disputing votes in Georgia and Arizona, both of which are Republican run). It's bizarre how these claims continue to run

He even goes as far as to say that Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger is an enemy of the State (I presume he means States). The bloke is a pro Trump Republican doing his job.

That ramble from Trump doesn't make it look as if he'll get much air time once he's evicted from his gaff. No wonder he wants to buy his own media channel.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
He even goes as far as to say that Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger is an enemy of the State (I presume he means States). The bloke is a pro Trump Republican doing his job.

That ramble from Trump doesn't make it look as if he'll get much air time once he's evicted from his gaff. No wonder he wants to buy his own media channel.

He won’t be able to do many interviews from a prison cell after the New York tax authorities are done with him.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I actually listened to it all - unbelievable how deluded he is - it’s concerning that there will still be many of his supporters who are actually taken in by it

and seemingly people all over the world who really should have far more to worry about than this idiot , he'll be gone in 8 weeks along with a lot of your civil liberties.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Tragically, it can also be counted in unnecessary Covid deaths.

Not saying Americans wouldn’t be dying, but they certainly wouldn’t be dying in the numbers they are if a responsible adult was in charge, rather than that wanker.

Saw a press conference yesterday when he was petulantly bleating that ‘the media shouldn’t praise Biden for the vaccines, the vaccines are all down to me’.

That’s all that matters to him. Doesn’t matter what the vaccines might achieve, nor do the people who’ve died matter. All that matters is Trump wanting people to see him as the most bestest bigly genius president ever.

****ing ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

I've said for ages that one of the reasons I doubt this whole 'voter fraud' rubbish is that if it really was a 'thing', you just KNOW that Trumpo, his fellow Republicans and his followers would be the ALL OVER IT. Trying to paint himself as whiter than white and hold the moral high ground over Biden and co after the past four years is a bit rich, but I've come to expect very little less than that from him.

Funny bloke.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I actually listened to it all - unbelievable how deluded he is - it’s concerning that there will still be many of his supporters who are actually taken in by it

Yeah, it's easy to laugh but then as I said, you take a look at the comments and you realise there are hoards of people who lap up what he says. Unreal.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008

Yeah, it's easy to laugh but then as I said, you take a look at the comments and you realise there are hoards of people who lap up what he says. Unreal.

Once you have lived in the States for a while it's not that surprising

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
and seemingly people all over the world who really should have far more to worry about than this idiot , he'll be gone in 8 weeks along with a lot of your civil liberties.

whats happening to civil liberties in 8 weeks? who and where is affected?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Saw a press conference yesterday when he was petulantly bleating that ‘the media shouldn’t praise Biden for the vaccines, the vaccines are all down to me’.

he and his administration did sweet FA for vaccines. early on he questioned if there was any need for them.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
whats happening to civil liberties in 8 weeks? who and where is affected?
It's more likely that civil liberties undergo restoration rather than anything bad.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here