Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Close to a tobacconist called Gold drive

OK... Walk up the road to the corner past the traffic lights is my mates bar. Kiki Ward. They have weed and English girl behind bar, Sophie, or Czech girl whose name escapes me. Head down the road and turn left and walk down is decent Indian (for CZ) called India Spice and another mates bar called 'our place'... But let me know what you need

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
OK... Walk up the road to the corner past the traffic lights is my mates bar. Kiki Ward. They have weed and English girl behind bar, Sophie, or Czech girl whose name escapes me. Head down the road and turn left and walk down is decent Indian (for CZ) called India Spice and another mates bar called 'our place'... But let me know what you need

Cheers mate. Gave up smoking 7 years ago. Just my missus smokes now but not weed.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Cheers mate. Gave up smoking 7 years ago. Just my missus smokes now but not weed.

ok, Shotgun just down from Akropolis, she can smoke in the bar, although a weed venue, but like I say, tell me what sort of thing you need, let me know, music venues, restaurants, bars etc.. :smile: Plzen has better beer, and weed quantities for the money, but so much quieter than Prague its a bit of a culture shock for me.
I was in Zizkov last weekend, and saw more people at Lipanska tram station than I saw in Plzen center an hour earlier haha. Ill ping you a list of restaurants.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
As I understand it the Democrats realize they are running out of time (sound familiar?) and President is not worth impeaching because by the time they get done with the hearings and evidential proceedings that Trump will only have about 4 to 6 months left in his term as president. The Democrats goal now is to get behind one candidate that can defeat Trump and win the White House so that Trump doesn't get an additional 4 years in office.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
As I understand it the Democrats realize they are running out of time (sound familiar?) and President is not worth impeaching because by the time they get done with the hearings and evidential proceedings that Trump will only have about 4 to 6 months left in his term as president. The Democrats goal now is to get behind one candidate that can defeat Trump and win the White House so that Trump doesn't get an additional 4 years in office.

Much as the locals here in California would love to see him ousted, they have always said that removing the President is almost impossible, no matter what he/she does. They really don't see this happening.

At dinner this evening with a few colleagues: prevailing mood was that Trump could well win in 2020 because the Democrats won't win with a white middle-aged male and don't (yet) have a plausible alternative. Their only hope apparently is for a sizeable economic downturn.

Fingers crossed!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Last edited:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Well, I must say, that report's a bit of a damp squib isn't it? All that build up - and doesn't sound as though there's much in it. Yet.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
The Donald exonerated.Four More Years!

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The Donald exonerated.Four More Years!

Why would 4 more years please you?

Do like the destruction of the planet, racism, seeing no healthcare for the poor, womens and gay rights curtailed?

Shirley you wouldn’t put a blind passion for right wing politics, ahead of those real world, real people issues?

If so, that says a lot about you.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Trump cannot be proven to have conspired with Russia. He’s good at covering his tracks.

However, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if his financial undertakings show illegal payments in respect of the affairs he’s had and financial associations with Russia that should have been announced but were not. In the US, financial misdemeanours can result in long terms.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Why is that worth celebrating? Are you a billionaire or thick racist white trash? Let me know if I missed something.

Why would 4 more years please you?

Do like the destruction of the planet, racism, seeing no healthcare for the poor, womens and gay rights curtailed?

Shirley you wouldn’t put a blind passion for right wing politics, ahead of those real world, real people issues?

If so, that says a lot about you.

No, he's just a WUM, nothing more.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
You are - of course - aware of the dozens of sealed indictments already sitting on file, I assume?

Mueller won’t, because his active part in this is over. He has passed on all relevant strains. There will be many, many more indictments/arrests/investigations still to come. This is the end of the beginning, but we have years to go yet, if you look at what’s on the table.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/22/spe...ndictments-as-russia-probe-ends-nbc-news.html

No sealed indictments either apparently.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here