Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I wonder what the reaction in the united kingdom would be, if the American citizens had a huge blow up doll of one of our most important figures.

How about huge blow up dolls of the royals sucking off each other. I would actually be laughing my head off. as its so true.

Think you might need to chat to someone. Help is always available.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Trump the draft dodger who obtained 4 student deferments and a medical deferment to avoid service in Vietnam. He said "I was never a fan of that war"..."I thought it was a terrible war"...

To say the stuff he said about say John McCain just shows what a conceited narcissistic hypocritical man he really is.

And yet I meet people all the time who say things like...

"He's done wonders for the US economy"

"He's made peace in Korea"

"He's created millions of jobs in America"

"He's such a successful business man, he can fail to make the US economy better"

"I wish we had someone like Trump in the UK"

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

"He's such a successful business man, he can fail to make the US economy better"

I’d be more selective in who I met, if I were you.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove

I've not met a single person who has said that to me.

I must mix in the wrong circles. :eek:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
These are family members

That must be tiresome hearing that all the time. Maybe you should build a wall to keep them away, like the one in Ireland. Failing that you could educate them by pointing out that 3 statements are incorrect.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Trump the hypocrite.

‘Honouring’ servicemen and women this week, whilst previously sneering at John McCain:

“He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Mr. McCain, a naval aviator, was shot down during the Vietnam War and held prisoner for more than five years in Hanoi, refusing early release even after being repeatedly beaten.

Trump the coward.

As an ex serviceman I find his very being an affront to me and every person who has served.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Trump the draft dodger who obtained 4 student deferments and a medical deferment to avoid service in Vietnam. He said "I was never a fan of that war"..."I thought it was a terrible war"...

To say the stuff he said about say John McCain just shows what a conceited narcissistic hypocritical man he really is.

its a good example of Trumps biggest problem, just doesnt know when to not speak.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I've not met a single person who has said that to me.

I must mix in the wrong circles. :eek:

I don’t mix in alt right circles, but I too have met quite a few Brits who warm to Trump. Usually with the “You’ve got to hand it to Trump, he’s got their economy going and is making America great again”.

If I can be bothered, which is usually, I politely inform them of all the damage he’s doing, of the minorities he’s hurt.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
trumpet.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Genuinely, WTF ? how thick is this guy ? oh, sorry.

There should be a new 'Trump Scale'.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48604023

US President Donald Trump has inadvertently revealed some details of his immigration deal with Mexico.

He refused to discuss the plans with reporters, saying they were "secret". But he said this while waving around a sheet of paper that had the specifics of the deal written on it - which was then photographed by news media.

_107342267_ae2583e5-adc2-49a9-8670-be5085960491.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here