Page 1180 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 18068010801130117011771178117911801181118211831190 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,800 of 12034

Thread: Trump

Members

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I try not to hate (as my kids teachers have said to their pupils).

BUT, I truly hate the soulless racist shit-stirrer within this ugly head. Five years stoking up hate, divisions, mocking the disabled, dying and dead. Heíll be remembered as a damaging, vile smear on history.

Attachment 132452

F#ckin ELL - I was just about to have some Supper - Now I feel sick, having looked in Donal Trumps Trumpet

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      I think he may have had a bit of a "Spence moment" this time though and he's disappeared.

I guess it might be quite tricky to come back onto the thread and try to justify why you've been sticking up for rioting, racist Nazi scum?

I thought better of @GT49er tbf. Disgusting to support such a moronic post. Shame.
      Oh come off it - don't be ... err ... woke.
      You and I both know that @Mo Gosfield (which is the post I assume you are referring to) was having a mischievous poke at those who are using the same words to vilify Trump supporters (which, btw, is fine by me!) as many on here used as collective nouns for people who voted for B........ that word which cannot be spoken!
      Progressive Patriot clapham_gull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Trump struggling to find a host for a White House video statement tonight.

Bear Pit?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pavilionaire View Post
      1. I can't see two-thirds of the Senate coming down against Trump.

2. The Republican Party are up shit creek.

3. If the Capitol Hill insurrection goes unpunished the Democrats wil continue to hold the moral high ground for years to come.
      Itís symbolic, the first president to be impeached twice. CCN are overly optimistic, GOP senators wonít vote for this in sufficient numbers, there are increasingly overt threats to life from loons for starters.

Hopefully the GOP will spilt into the Romney-Bush reasonable people section, and the Alt-Right aggressive nationalists.

Trump and that warped old **** Guliani are going to be busy for many years to come with FBI, DOJ and state investigations into a vast array of Trump abuses of power, incitement and possibly more. It may follow them to their graves.
      Currently hooked to this track https://youtu.be/phL6fDiYNJk

0 Not allowed!
      His video statement has dropped, it's on the official White House Twitter account.

It basically consists of asking people not to riot and talking about how free speech is important. Doesn't matter whether you are left or right, America must come together.

Doesn't mention impeachment at all.

Bonkers. Clearly realises he is ****ed now and is in damage limitation mode.
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GT49er View Post
      Oh come off it - don't be ... err ... woke.
      You and I both know that @Mo Gosfield (which is the post I assume you are referring to) was having a mischievous poke at those who are using the same words to vilify Trump supporters (which, btw, is fine by me!) as many on here used as collective nouns for people who voted for B........ that word which cannot be spoken!
      No mate. He was being a total cock and supporting Trump's morons because he doesn't like me and he's very stupid.

As I said, I thought better of you.

"Mischievous poke"?

FFS. As if he's capable of that level of intelligence/ attempt at comedy.

You've been wooshed......
      "I never mentioned horses!"
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      Itís symbolic, the first president to be impeached twice. CCN are overly optimistic, GOP senators wonít vote for this in sufficient numbers, there are increasingly overt threats to life from loons for starters.

Hopefully the GOP will spilt into the Romney-Bush reasonable people section, and the Alt-Right aggressive nationalists.

Trump and that warped old **** Guliani are going to be busy for many years to come with FBI, DOJ and state investigations into a vast array of Trump abuses of power, incitement and possibly more. It may follow them to their graves.
      All of this.
      "I never mentioned horses!"

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by clapham_gull View Post
      His video statement has dropped, it's on the official White House Twitter account.

It basically consists of asking people not to riot and talking about how free speech is important. Doesn't matter whether you are left or right, America must come together.

Doesn't mention impeachment at all.

Bonkers. Clearly realises he is ****ed now and is in damage limitation mode.
      I thought thatís about as good as weíll get in terms of putting his mob off attacks on the 20th Jan; I actually think this speech might well
      put an end to most of the potentially violent protests.

Why has he done it? I think he realises that the game is up and that itís Republican Senators he needs to influence. He is desperate for the post Presidential benefits and maybe he want a to run in 2024 - he has probably done enough with this.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Rune View Post
      I thought that’s about as good as we’ll get in terms of putting his mob off attacks on the 20th Jan; I actually think this speech might well
      put an end to most of the potentially violent protests.

Why has he done it? I think he realises that the game is up and that it’s Republican Senators he needs to influence. He is desperate for the post Presidential benefits and maybe he want a to run in 2024 - he has probably done enough with this.
      Well what do I know, but my view is that the last few months have been everything about his personal financial situation. I've never been convinced he wanted the power that much in a conventional way, he's just desperate for another four years "grace" to try and sort things out behind the scenes.

The irony of course is that his actions have potentially left him in a much worse state.
      A. Virgo, Football Genius

0 Not allowed!
      there is a view the Republican senators will impeach, to purge him from the party. they dont want him lingering around, cost of losing his supporters may be worth it.
      The English know how to make the best of things. Their so-called muddling through is simply skill at dealing with the inevitable.