Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I know exactly what is going on. I just have a different take on it.

Quality, so you trust a draft dodging, shady businessman of dubious morals, who believes anything negative about him is fake news over a man that even trumps fellow replubicans believe is of good standing. Come on admit it .... at this moment in time your sat in front of your keyboard wearing a tin foil hat !

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If you want the inside info about a month or more before the mainstream media, you could do WAY worse than follow @TrueFactsStated Claude Taylor on Twitter.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Attachments

• TOPTRUMPS.jpg
    TOPTRUMPS.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 139

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
James Comey has now said Donald Trump lied on 5 separate occasions about their interactions

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Ah I see, it is clear that Comey is brainwashed with cold war syndrome. Russians are playing tricks with the US, creating an illusion and manipulating the minds of the American people. Really spooooky all this control that Putin has.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Eh? Comey saying to the US President he can release tapes of their conversations, if he has them, is fear mongering?

You must have missed it?

He said:"The Russians are playing tricks with the US, creating an illusion and manipulating the minds of the American people." This fear mongering comment toned with much paranoia, mad eyes and sweat.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
You must have missed it?

He said:"The Russians are playing tricks with the US, creating an illusion and manipulating the minds of the American people." This fear mongering comment toned with much paranoia, mad eyes and sweat.

No I heard it. But it's utterly irrelevant to what I was posting about.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There isn't a private session :facepalm:

Comey says all his aides agreed there was no investigation of President Trump himself and he told Trump that.

case closed, easy night for Trump.

gotta sleep - 'n.o.t.h.i.n.g.b.u.r.g.e.r'

can't stump the Trump :lolol:

Yes, yes there is.

Did you consider closing Flynn investigation?'

Comey answers that this, too, is something that he can't answer during a public hearing.

The senators will be holding a closed session with Comey later today after this session.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here