Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
I've already reluctantly accepted that - all the while the stock market and unemployment figures continue as they are he will be re-elected.

In truth, as someone living in the States it doesn't really affect me whether it's Trump or somebody else in the White House.

My only consolation is he will be out at the end of 2024

I can’t disagree with any of that.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I've already reluctantly accepted that - all the while the stock market and unemployment figures continue as they are he will be re-elected.

In truth, as someone living in the States it doesn't really affect me whether it's Trump or somebody else in the White House.

Doing a good job eh ? despite all the bollox thrown at him.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Come 2024, I wonder how much will be left of Donald mentally? It's not looking good.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

The painful reality it is all short term tax cuts and heaps of borrowing, productivity in the US is going nowhere. If there is a downturn he has nothing in his bottom draw for stimulus...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm not convinced that the stable genius will have the mental ability to actually run for office next year. He's deteriorating and going downhill fast.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just watching Trump live from Davos. Bloke is totally delusional. Just making it up as he goes along. Quite terrifying really
He's had a tough couple of days bless him, that normally gets him rambling. Still worse to come before the end though.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Nice closing argument by Adam Schiff

Nah, too complicated, too many words, too many wanders off message. Just needs Senators to look at the evidence, mostly from Trumps own words, but it won't happen.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Nah, too complicated, too many words, too many wanders off message. Just needs Senators to look at the evidence, mostly from Trumps own words, but it won't happen.

Did you actually listen to it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here