Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Soylent Blue

Banned
Mar 13, 2019
I watched that video. His speech is weird, I’ll grant you that. But he doesn’t say black kids are roaches.

He is talking about working in a black neigbourhood, before the comment he was talking about kids stroking the blonde hairs on his legs as they were unusual to black kids, then... " So I learnt about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my back."

And yea weird and a bit senile.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I watched that video. His speech is weird, I’ll grant you that. But he doesn’t say black kids are roaches.

Surely you can tell that he is quite obviously a racist, surrounding himself with black kids is an obvious ploy ? This is perfect cover to preach his evil " I learned about Roaches " comment.....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He is talking about working in a black neigbourhood, before the comment he was talking about kids stroking the blonde hairs on his legs as they were unusual to black kids, then... " So I learnt about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my back."

Indeed, not in Trumps league for senile, Trumps senility is far and away much better and bigger... oh and Trump has hair, his own hair !

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Unfortunately if Biden can get labelled then Trump wins. Trump's idiocy, racism, senility, sexual assaults, pay offs and Russia are already factored in. Hurt Biden and it's game over.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Racist, kiddy fiddler ****. Can we get back to the thread now?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Unfortunately if Biden can get labelled then Trump wins. Trump's idiocy, racism, senility, sexual assaults, pay offs and Russia are already factored in. Hurt Biden and it's game over.

It won't be too hard.

Just YouTube Biden sniffing hair and/or Biden touching (or words to that effect)

Never looked at Obama's FB page before - read his postings going back to early March when he could clearly see what was coming - more intelligent and humble comments than you will see in a lifetime from DT

The incredibly sad thing is the tens of thousands of additional lives that will be lost in the US because of the way this has been handled by this Administration - history is going to look back and think how the hell did that happen :(

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:lolol:

[tweet]1245661501026754561[/tweet]

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

He's being protected in the media like nobody else ever has.

Look at the total lack of coverage of the sexual assault accusations against him. People lost their shit when Trump was recorded being crass about grabbing pussy. Biden possibly actually did that and it's strangely quiet from all the outlets and commentators who had a problem with Trump.

Shows the demented partisan nature involved that those who have a problem with Trump excuse Biden. If they are both as bad as each other, say it openly.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
He's being protected in the media like nobody else ever has.

Look at the total lack of coverage of the sexual assault accusations against him. People lost their shit when Trump was recorded being crass about grabbing pussy. Biden possibly actually did that and it's strangely quiet from all the outlets and commentators who had a problem with Trump.

Shows the demented partisan nature involved that those who have a problem with Trump excuse Biden. If they are both as bad as each other, say it openly.

I called him out. He gets kiddies to stroke the hairs on his legs at swimming pools.
Trump for a second term!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You're full of shit. How much of Trumps many illegal activities are even mentioned by the atrocious right wing media in the US

If Biden's proclivities were being kept quiet, I find it hard to believe I would have been able to make several references to them, over the last few weeks.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The latest White House press conference is now on.

Trump told all Americans to wear a mask, but said he doesn’t himself because he feels great and it wouldn’t seem right to sit behind that great Oval Office desk wearing one.

In a jocular, upbeat mood.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I am still transfixed by his hair. Even in my younger days I didn't have the same coverage as he has. The colour changes from gold to dark blonde in different weeks as well.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I called him out. He gets kiddies to stroke the hairs on his legs at swimming pools.
Trump for a second term!

Which given the Democrats actually had some decent candidates who could have given Trump a run for his money is ludicrous they would go with him.

Just shows how corrupt the DNC is.

Trump was the Bernie Sanders of 2016 for the Republicans yet somehow he won the nomination because apparently Republicans can't have been as corrupt as the Democrats because Trump someone how beat out the establishment Republicans for the nomination.

No chance of that happening with the Democrats as twice with Bernie twice now the party has turned on him. Even apparent progressives like the Justice Democrats or more like the Joke Democrats have fallen in line with the corporate corrupts like Pelosi. Orcasio Cortez the absolute fraud.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You're full of shit. How much of Trumps many illegal activities are even mentioned by the atrocious right wing media in the US

You mean like this?

I'm not saying they don't give him an easy ride, of course they do. I'm pointing out the factual point of view Biden is being protected and those doing it are applying massive double standards to their outrage detectors.

So I'm not full of shit, I'm spot on.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
If Biden's proclivities were being kept quiet, I find it hard to believe I would have been able to make several references to them, over the last few weeks.

Type into YouTube search "Joe Biden sexual assault CNN"

The go on CNN's page and tell me how many videos you find addressing the issue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here