Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I’m no Trump fan but have you actually heard Biden speak lately? The guys a bumbling fool and it seems there might be something genuinely wrong with him. I suspect Trumps gonna make mince meat of him in the head to heads like he did Hilary.

https://youtu.be/bt1HqwiW9nU

Because the current guy is articulate, can read a teleprompter perfectly and isn't in the slightest bit unhinged to the point of going off on Twitter rants about all sorts of shit?

Objectively, that video shows Biden pointing someone out (possibly in one of the vehicles) and waving at them :shrug: Certainly not 'waving at an empty field'.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No. Don't worry.

Not without something very big happening between now and November to change things

So lets nail down the transcipt on that 2nd vid:

"So the disease, no we didn't know it. Now we know it, it affects elderly people, elderly people with heart problems and other problems, if they have other problems, thats what it really affects. You know in some states thousands of people, nobody young, below the age of 18, like, nobody, they have a strong immune system, who knows ? You look, you...TAKE YOUR HAT OFF TO THE YOUNG, cos they have a hell of an immune system. But it affects virtually nobody, its uh, its an amazing thing. Open your schools, everybody open your schools"

Anyone who consciously votes for a man who spews this WEAPONS GRADE incoherent gibberish deserves all they get. You'd have to be a 24 carat moron to vote for this nimrod.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So lets nail down the transcipt on that 2nd vid:

"So the disease, no we didn't know it. Now we know it, it affects elderly people, elderly people with heart problems and other problems, if they have other problems, thats what it really affects. You know at some stage thousands of people, nobody young, below the age of 18, like, nobody, they have a strong immune system, who knows ? You look, you...TAKE YOUR HAT OFF TO THE YOUNG, cos they have a hell of an immune system. But it affects virtually nobody, its uh, its an amazing thing. Open your schools, everybody open your schools"

Anyone who consciously votes for a man who spews this WEAPONS GRADE incoherent gibberish deserves all they get. You'd have to be a 24 carat moron to vote for this nimrod.

Unfortunately there are plenty of 24 carat morons who like him because their intellect is similar or lower than his. They want to believe him, so they do.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
There is no positive case for electing Trump. Those who support him do so despite the man himself. They don't value intellect, they don't value inclusion and they don't believe in a society which provides for all its citizens. It is, in my opinion, a pretty depressing outlook on the world to worry only about yourself and to hell with everyone else. If you're born ill, you don't deserve healthcare. If you have a strong desire to serve your country in the military, you're a sucker and/or a loser. If you think the world is a place to explore and enjoy for all its complexities and differences then you're a fool. Societal change and development is to be fought at every turn because if it's what we do, and it's what we've always done, then it's what should always be the way. Anything else is scary and to be rejected at all costs.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
There is no positive case for electing Trump.

There is no positive case for electing Trump. That doesn't mean there's no case. Not in this vale of sin and woe.

"He hates the same people I hate -- hand me the goddamn ballot."

Neither an expression of policy preferences, nor an endorsement of a theory of government, nor support for a particular legislative agenda.

Just a stick to beat people with. My theory is his campaign hit on "Make America Great Again" only because someone else owns the trademark to "We'll Get 'Them' for You"

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
There is no positive case for electing Trump. Those who support him do so despite the man himself. They don't value intellect, they don't value inclusion and they don't believe in a society which provides for all its citizens. It is, in my opinion, a pretty depressing outlook on the world to worry only about yourself and to hell with everyone else. If you're born ill, you don't deserve healthcare. If you have a strong desire to serve your country in the military, you're a sucker and/or a loser. If you think the world is a place to explore and enjoy for all its complexities and differences then you're a fool. Societal change and development is to be fought at every turn because if it's what we do, and it's what we've always done, then it's what should always be the way. Anything else is scary and to be rejected at all costs.

If you're against the US Military being in foreign nations you can vote for him easily.

Look at the reactions of the warmongers when he's suggested reducing US troops in foreign places.

The industrial war complex stooges make a lot of noise then.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here