Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

franks brother

I've seen a few clips from that interview in my feed, over the last week. Apparently the full thing aired last night on HBO, so there will probably be a few clips floating around.

[tweet]1290494089369026560[/tweet]

[tweet]1290475236425572353[/tweet]

this is a hilarious comedy sketch! Who‘s playing Trump?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Trump Trolling.

Diversionary tactics on the day another investigation into him and his family's affairs takes place.

Funny bloke.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
To think that George W Bush was widely pilloried for being a moron and tripping over his words... Now we have Trump... Its absolutely staggering how ignorant, stupid and deceitful a President can be.

The only thing that can be blamed for Donald trump are the people who Elected him. Anyone who voted him is as ''Daft as a Brush'' And the Republican party who are putting him up for Re-Election as their candidate. They need to take a good hard look at themselves as well. The need a good hard boot in the ''Haw Maws'' for putting up with his lies.

And we are no better because Boris Johnson is mirroring his style of Politics - It absolutely Bamboozles me the thinking behind people's decision making. When Trump suggested drinking Bleach and pumping people with Ultra Violet Light to combat Covid-19 : And when Broris Johnson defended Dominic Cummings - If ever there was a time to Unleash the White Coats and Straight Jackets then that was the time to cart them off to a ''Secure Facility'' then that was the time.for them both.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
You wait until Trump hears the latest "cure" for Covid coming out of Brazil - a mayor who is also a doctor has said it should be treated by the use of ozone. Introduced rectally. Trump Blimp II going up?

Maybe him and Trump should set up a "Hooch" Factory. The end product would be guaranteed to be better than any Class A Drug on the market

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
OMFG!

Sends "best wishes" to Giss Maxwell, but says nothing good about John Lewis - statesmanlike?

What an ass. He gets worse every day.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Had posts removed from Facebook and Twitter

https://www.lbcnews.co.uk/usa/facebook-removes-donald-trump-post-coronavirus-misinformation/

When he's campaigned famously against the fake news agenda and now he's the one spreading it, surely the games up?

Nope, he'll just claim that they are silencing him and threaten more regulation of "Big Tech" unless they let him spout whatever nonsense his defective brain comes up with next.

His supporters will lap this up as well, the cult of The Shitspewing bungle****.

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
I think there's a portion of his support who don't like him tweeting as much as he does. One US politics podcast I listen to is from the Republican view and they are occasionally tearing their hair out at what he tweets.

The "he's trolling the libs" line is running thin as well. His side want to see him doing stuff. It's a weird election as the Democrats are happy to sit on rhe sidelines and let Trump get in his own way.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I watched his Chief of Staff interviewed on CNN last night and the script was identical.

Q. When the President was asked about 150000+ deaths, he said "It is what it is". Do you think he regrets that phrase?
A. People should be mad at China. They allowed this virus ......

It isn't even subtle. Ignore the question and just blame someone else. Democrats or China. Throw in "tremendous" and "record" every now and then. Rinse and repeat.

It is almost a dictionary definition example of Doublespeak. And yet still 35%+ of people are willing to vote for the man. To run a regime with parallels to both Animal Farm and 1984 takes some doing. I'll give him credit for having a damn good go.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I watched his Chief of Staff interviewed on CNN last night and the script was identical.

Q. When the President was asked about 150000+ deaths, he said "It is what it is". Do you think he regrets that phrase?
A. People should be mad at China. They allowed this virus ......

It isn't even subtle. Ignore the question and just blame someone else. Democrats or China. Throw in "tremendous" and "record" every now and then. Rinse and repeat.

It is almost a dictionary definition example of Doublespeak. And yet still 35%+ of people are willing to vote for the man. To run a regime with parallels to both Animal Farm and 1984 takes some doing. I'll give him credit for having a damn good go.

I'm not a betting man but I'd be tempted to put some money down that a large proportion of those that would vote for him have never read either 1984 or Animal Farm.

They may have taken part in a tribute to Animal Farm, but I'm talking more about the mythical mucky movie that did the rounds many moons ago.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm not a betting man but I'd be tempted to put some money down that a large proportion of those that would vote for him have never read any book.

Made more accurate for you :thumbsup:

I'm not a betting man but I'd be tempted to put some money down that a large proportion of those that would vote for him have never read either 1984 or Animal Farm.

They may have taken part in a tribute to Animal Farm, but I'm talking more about the mythical mucky movie that did the rounds many moons ago.

Too busy looking at the pictures from the Klu Klux Klan handbook on cross burning.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
So the latest polling seems to show Biden is leading in the battleground states, but there is a long way to go and Trump still seems to have massive support even though he is clearly mentally unstable!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here