Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Great speech by General Jim Mattis, who pointed out that he'd earned his spurs in the military, whereas Donald Trump got his in a letter from his doctor. And he went on to add that the only military man Trump did actually rate was Colonel Sanders.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Meanwhile Hilary Clinton is saying Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian plant and being groomed to be a Putin puppet.

The paid Democrat warmongers are coming after her with their fake McCarthyism.

Imagine being more corrupt than Trump.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Meanwhile Hilary Clinton is saying Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian plant and being groomed to be a Putin puppet.

Jesus, give it a rest. Trump is a moron.

He has just described Republicans who don't like him as "human scum".

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Jesus, give it a rest. Trump is a moron.

He has just described Republicans who don't like him as "human scum".

I love how Trump calling people names is considered worse than blatant corruption from warmongers. You're funny.

Democrats have been calling Republicans Deplorables, Nazis, Russian plant, Racist scum for years, now you have a problem with it?

So no, I won't be stopping pointing out the bullshit that you're clueless and silent on.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I love how Trump calling people names is considered worse than blatant corruption from warmongers. You're funny.

Democrats have been calling Republicans Deplorables, Nazis, Russian plant, Racist scum for years, now you have a problem with it?

So no, I won't be stopping pointing out the bullshit that you're clueless and silent on.

Two questions.

1) Haven't you got some hilarious memes to distribute on social media ?

2) Why do you write like a 17 year old conspiracy theorist on Reddit ?

Idiot.

:lolol:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Two questions.

1) Haven't you got some hilarious memes to distribute on social media ?

2) Why do you write like a 17 year old conspiracy theorist on Reddit ?

Idiot.

:lolol:

These aren't theories. These are well documented. Something you have no grasp of.

You seem to be the slow idiot here.

I mean Clinton already rigged the last Democrat selection process and yet they are still giving air to #QueenOfWarmongers

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
These aren't theories. These are well documented. Something you have no grasp of.

I mean Clinton already rigged the last Democrat selection process and yet they are still giving air to #QueenOfWarmongers

Have you lived in America ? Your language is very strange. I'd had it looked by an expert and they have suggested it is "highly influenced by the internet.".

Looney on here was similar.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Have you lived in America ? Your language is very strange. I'd had it looked by an expert and they have suggested it is "highly influenced by the internet.".

Looney on here was similar.

Well obviously your knowledge on these matters isn't influenced by anything that relies on facts or well detailed information.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Well obviously your knowledge on these matters isn't influenced by anything that relies on facts or well detailed information.

The observation wasn't based on based on the content, more the style. You use some very odd phrases that are hard to place. Especially in the very few times you talk about football.

Your style is very similar to Looney and I fully expect your response to be. Your style of writing whilst difficult to place geographically appears to be highly influenced by social media and the internet.

I assume you post on other forums quite regularly ?

Are you a parody account ? Don't expect you to answer that. If so it's very good albeit quite derivative and a bit predicable.

Juan Albion

Biggums is defending an idiot who just declared he's building a border wall in Colorado. That's nearly 600km away from the border. The man is a complete moron. Throw in his bizarre claim of victory in Syria and I think the 25th amendment might beat the impeachment.

Oh, and let's not forget his claim the other day that Miami is considered by some to be the biggest airport in the world.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The observation wasn't based on based on the content, more the style. You use some very odd phrases that are hard to place. Especially in the very few times you talk about football.

Your style is very similar to Looney and I fully expect your response to be. Your style of writing whilst difficult to place geographically appears to be highly influenced by social media and the internet.

Are you a parody account ? Don't expect you to answer that. If so it's very good albeit quite derivative and a bit predicable.

When you say style I think what you're pointing out is that on this very anglo-centric site you're exposed to very little of the rest of the world.

Your style is very similar to those who live in small echo chambers filled with people who don't want to hear anything other than what they already think.

Yes I post on a large site that has far more traffic than on here. It's got far more diversity of people from around the world as well. Let's be honest NSC is a VERY white English site.

The only parody I see is people on here who are parodies of Hilary Clinton supporters. Like your self.

Last edited:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Biggums is defending an idiot who just declared he's building a border wall in Colorado. That's nearly 600km away from the border. The man is a complete moron. Throw in his bizarre claim of victory in Syria and I think the 25th amendment might beat the impeachment.

Oh, and let's not forget his claim the other day that Miami is considered by some to be the biggest airport in the world.

As always I'm not defending the idiot.

I'm pointing out what ridiculous humans being like you are.

You're more concerned with small things in the schemes of absolute corruption coming from the Democrats side.

It's why you're a complete fraud.

Here we have in the open for all to see a Democrat powerbroker in full view of everyone lying their ****ing arse off to try and smear and influence the Democrat selection process by laughably claiming one of the most honest of all US politicians is a "Russian Plant". **** me.

This is the same person mind you who rigged the last Democrat nomination process and was exposed by WikiLeaks.

Yet you're more outraged by some idiot saying build a wall in Colorado than you are by high level corruption.

Well done on once again showing yourself for being completely vapid and being unable to critically separate what's shit talk and what's actually worth looking into.

Yes let's focus on a dumb comment about a wall in Colorado and a Miami Airport line and never ever address the corruption going on in US politics.

Keep up the good fight Juan.

Juan Albion

Ah, Trumpian deflection. Bravo, the pumpkin in the White House would be proud of you. I personally think the intelligence of the man with control of the nuclear football is a very big deal - but maybe that's just me. I guess you want to deflect onto your convenient (and moronic) conspiracy theories. This high level corruption is a theory in your own head, supported, I imagine, by other idiots on this other big forum you talk about - the kind where vacuumheads reassure each other they aren't weird, no doubt.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Pretty much. Self 'educated' on the internet with the self-assurance that anonymity provides. One way TB and Looney types prosper is that normal people just give up debating with them because they've got better things to do with their time. I think they take this as some kind of victory.

I mean look at the state of this comment...

The only parody I see is people on here who are parodies of Hilary Clinton supporters. Like your self.

Like ANYONE on this site really gives a flying **** about Hilary Clinton, particularly 3 years AFTER she was relevant to global news. Apart from TB of course. Deluded.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

From a while back, Putin's information warfare machine is already in action :

[tweet]1091758745284198402[/tweet]

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I have wondered, many times, especially as the only link to the Albion, is that he saw us on tv once.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
One way TB and Looney types prosper is that normal people just give up debating with them because they've got better things to do with their time.

Absolutely this.

This thread used to be worth visiting. Now it’s just become the Tyrone Biggums show. You could post a picture of, say, a giraffe on here, and he’d point blank deny it was a giraffe and then go into endless aggressive pointless whatabouterism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Oh my word. Jill 'Kremlin' Stein as well. We are going for the full house.

Used by Moscow as a 3rd party candidate to shave votes off the Trumpski rival last time.

Look out for Gabbard being the Kremlin's 3rd party independent candidate next year.

But Putin got unlucky with Trumpski's creeping dementia - he'll not even be fit too run for term 2 in 6 months anyway.

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Absolutely this.

This thread used to be worth visiting. Now it’s just become the Tyrone Biggums show. You could post a picture of, say, a giraffe on here, and he’d point blank deny it was a giraffe and then go into endless aggressive pointless whatabouterism.

that depends, is it a Trump or Clinton supporting giraffe?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here