Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I absolutely love the way teams switch sides so fast. A few weeks ago Cohen was a lying snake that should be in prison and not trusted with doing a load of laundry, now he's a bastion of truth and everything he says is fact and lying is unthinkable.

Nope. Focus on the evidence being presented, not Cohen's character - he's clearly been a weasel for many years. Facts don't care about feelings, focus on facts. He is giving undisputable evidence of many crimes committed by DJT.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Nope. Focus on the evidence being presented, not Cohen's character - he's clearly been a weasel for many years. Facts don't care about feelings, focus on facts. He is giving undisputable evidence of many crimes committed by DJT.

"Questions have been raised about whether I know of direct evidence that Mr. Trump or his campaign colluded with Russia. I do not. I want to be clear. But, I have my suspicions."

Feelings and conjecture are being presented here, no factual evidence from his own words.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
"Questions have been raised about whether I know of direct evidence that Mr. Trump or his campaign colluded with Russia. I do not. I want to be clear. But, I have my suspicions."

Feelings and conjecture are being presented here, no factual evidence from his own words.

Why did you decide to skip past all the facts and evidence to grab a piece of conjecture? Bizarre.

You are also aware that Cohen has admitted to having been wired/recording conversations for a long time now. There's no way Mueller would allow those parts in if there wasn't recordings. He'd be daft to put them in, and there would be no benefit to him in doing so whatsoever.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

Have you read the bit about him using money, allocated for charity, to secretly bid on a painting of himself? :lolol:

Apparently there is evidence for this.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Irrefutable hard copy evidence on all counts now being handed to the committee.

I love your confidence to use the word irrefutable.

This is Big Donny we're talking about here.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The President of the United States is a criminal, a felon multiple times over. This is history unfolding right in front of us, fascinating.

Financial shenanigans: - evidence given

As previously stated, I’m giving the Committee today three years of President Trump’s financial statements, from 2011-2013, which he gave to Deutsche Bank to inquire about a loan to buy the Buffalo Bills and to Forbes. These are Exhibits 1a, 1b, and 1c to my testimony. It was my experience that Mr. Trump inflated his total assets when it served his purposes, such as trying to be listed among the wealthiest people in Forbes, and deflated his assets to reduce his real estate taxes.

Charity Fraud: (real classy): - evidence given

Mr. Trump directed me to find a straw bidder to purchase a portrait of him that was being auctioned at an Art Hamptons Event. The objective was to ensure that his portrait, which was going to be auctioned last, would go for the highest price of any portrait that afternoon. The portrait was purchased by the fake bidder for $60,000. Mr. Trump directed the Trump Foundation, which is supposed to be a charitable organization, to repay the fake bidder, despite keeping the art for himself. Please see Exhibit 3B to my testimony.

Campaign finance violations: - evidence given

I am giving the Committee today a copy of the $130,000 wire transfer from me to Ms. Clifford’s attorney during the closing days of the presidential campaign that was demanded by Ms. Clifford to maintain her silence about her affair with Mr. Trump. This is Exhibit 4 to my testimony. Mr. Trump directed me to use my own personal funds from a Home Equity Line of Credit to avoid any money being traced back to him that could negatively impact his campaign.

I am providing a copy of a $35,000 check that President Trump personally signed from his personal bank 14 account on August 1, 2017 – when he was President of the United States – pursuant to the cover-up, which was the basis of my guilty plea, to reimburse me – the word used by Mr. Trump’s TV lawyer -- for the illegal hush money I paid on his behalf. This $35,000 check was one of 11 check installments that was paid throughout the year – while he was President.

Collusion: - conjecture, likely backed up by wiretaps

I remember being in the room with Mr. Trump, probably in early June 2016, when something peculiar happened. Don Jr. came into the room and walked behind his father’s desk – which in itself was unusual. People didn’t just walk behind Mr. Trump’s desk to talk to him. I recalled Don Jr. leaning over to his father and speaking in a low voice, which I could clearly hear, and saying: “The meeting is all set.” I remember Mr. Trump saying, “Ok good…let me know.”

As I earlier stated, Mr. Trump knew from Roger Stone in advance about the WikiLeaks drop of emails. In July 2016, days before the Democratic convention, I was in Mr. Trump’s office when his secretary announced that Roger Stone was on the phone. Mr. Trump put Mr. Stone on the speakerphone. Mr. Stone told Mr. Trump that he had just gotten off the phone with Julian Assange and that Mr. Assange told Mr. Stone that, within a couple of days, there would be a massive dump of emails that would damage Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Mr. Trump responded by stating to the effect of “wouldn’t that be great.”

Casual racism: - conjecture, likely backed up by wiretaps

He once asked me if I could name a country run by a black person that wasn’t a “shithole.” This was when Barack Obama was President of the United States.

While we were once driving through a struggling neighborhood in Chicago, he commented that only black people could live that way. And, he told me that black people would never vote for him because they were too stupid.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Trump = career racist, in effect thinking blacks to be thick subhumans.

Worse than I naively gave him credit for. I really thought he just did that, to win the white supremitist vote at the election.

What a evil piece of shit.

I also - generously - thought early on that he was just a moron and an opportunist. He is those things, but he's also a genuinely evil piece of shit.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Republican committee member Jim Jordan is the lead is trying to smear all Trump investigations, he’s spent great time trying to close Mueller’s special investigation into Russia’s interference. Anti environment, anti womens rights, ultra right.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I also - generously - thought early on that he was just a moron and an opportunist. He is those things, but he's also a genuinely evil piece of shit.

He really is. Regardless of anyone's politics, I have just never understood how any decent, balanced member of society can fail to view Trump as a truly terrible, egotistical, sexist, misogynistic, lying racist scumbag and I have zero respect for any of his apologists on here. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for him but I have my doubts.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Republican approach - a bunch of former college Jock’s, supremely arrogant, into sports like wrestling at college (yes, on their bios) ..... beligerently shouting at Cohen. All the same, trying to bully, not trying to glean any info, shit lawyers, all about protecting the Ult Right wing of Republicans.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I saw that earlier. How is that possibly legal? If he threatened a witness like that in the UK, he'd be talking to plod in the morning.

[tweet]1100619647974629382[/tweet]

Indeed.

Gaetz's climb-down apology tweet here (and deletion of the original tweet) is gold. He's threatened a witness prior to them testifying - that could result in him being disbarred.

I greatly enjoyed the phrase one person replied with, along the lines of: “Ladies and gentlemen, we hereby witness the attorney, Matt Gaetz, attempting to push toothpaste back into the tube”

:lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This seems like an appropriate point to remind you all:-

Trump is a considerably better human than Mike Pence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here