Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Because The Commander In Chief told them to do it.

All my years of watching American army films has taught me one thing:-

'Americans will do as they are told, until there's the chance not following orders will result in they themselves being killed.
At that point - orders what orders...

...Aaaarrrgggghhhhhhhh - I've been shot'.

Lol

Idiots - take it forward and the refuses got taken to trial for refusing

“Please explain the thought process for not teargassing a peaceful protest”

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
This shot was taken as Trump embarked on his Where Egos Dare march yesterday.

Hopefully the dude behind him is coughing a good whack of coronavirus cells in his direction. Would be the perfect assassination...

The-perfect-assassination.gif

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I am no fan of the Orange buffoon but He is held in check to some degree by the fact that the USA has some checks and boundaries but that might not be the case everywhere, so of with that in mind of the current mad leaders where does Trump sit as there are quite a few to choose from

Vladimir Putin Russia
Gert Wilders Holland
Mattel Salvini Italy
Kim Jong Un North Korea
Marine Le Pen France
Victor Orban
Xi Jinping
Narendra Modi
Hair Bolsnaro
Bashar al-Assad
Mohammed bin Salman

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
'Trump threatens to send in army to end unrest' - in a furked-up country that just stocked up on coronavirus firearms like other countries stocked up on coronavirus bog roll? Really? Good luck with that ending well :facepalm:

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
'Trump threatens to send in army to end unrest' - in a furked-up country that just stocked up on coronavirus firearms like other countries stocked up on coronavirus bog roll? Really? Good luck with that ending well :facepalm:

As many others have quipped, but I think it's true, I fully expected Trump to start a pretty major war while in the White House. I didn't expect it to be with his own citizens.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Trump knew that if he was seen to be sorting out the economy and protecting the interests of the American people, then he would retain support. He has largely been successful doing that. The ' Mexican issue ' was a vote winner as well and he went out of his way to ramp up that invective in his early days. I take your point about the ' BLM ' movement but I still think Trump has enough brownie points to see him over the line

Yes – and what a marvellously fantastic wall he's built, as he promised.

Oh... :shrug:

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Anyone else here upset watching Trump last night?

His speech - a token 30 seconds of crocodile tears for George Floyd, followed by a carefully orchestrated 7 minute 'law and order' monologue. Preceded by innocent protestors being cleared for a carefully timed photo shoot, with a wnkish Attorney General watching on the lawns to give a pathetic image of a strong man.

Zero humility, undemocratic, certainly not the Home of the Free.

Trump and his cronies are evil.

I saw the video this morning and thought the same thing. I thought he actually sounded human and empathetic – for about two minutes. He's obviously been learning to read words properly too – as there were very few ad-lips or mistakes. Well done Trumpo!

The 'performance' outside the church – and the stories coming from the clergy about the tear gassing clearance beforehand – was just bizarre and wrong. But then I expect nothing less these days.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Trumps only tactic is to use power and force he is not capable of anything else. This is a guy who creates division at a time the US needs unity.

I think this is only going to get uglier the more he tries to stamp out the problem.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I saw the video this morning and thought the same thing. I thought he actually sounded human and empathetic – for about two minutes. He's obviously been learning to read words properly too – as there were very few ad-lips or mistakes. Well done Trumpo!

The 'performance' outside the church – and the stories coming from the clergy about the tear gassing clearance beforehand – was just bizarre and wrong. But then I expect nothing less these days.

About time tear gas use in domestic situations was banned given it's use is banned in war.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I am no fan of the Orange buffoon but He is held in check to some degree by the fact that the USA has some checks and boundaries but that might not be the case everywhere, so of with that in mind of the current mad leaders where does Trump sit as there are quite a few to choose from

Vladimir Putin Russia
Gert Wilders Holland
Mattel Salvini Italy
Kim Jong Un North Korea
Marine Le Pen France
Victor Orban
Xi Jinping
Narendra Modi
Hair Bolsnaro
Bashar al-Assad
Mohammed bin Salman

That is not fair for Trump. He does not have a Monarchy like MBS. He has not taken over a Dictatorship like Xi Jinping, Bashar al-Assad and Kim Jung Un. He does not have control of his country through a handful of crooked oligarchs like Putin.
That leaves us with the Populist leaders and politicians of Democratic States. It is blindingly obvious that he is by far the thickest and biggest c*** of all the evil ****s.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
The majority of those who voted for Trump will do so again. Be a major surprise if he is not re-elected.

I don't know. Certainly won't be a major surprise. Last time out Hillary Clinton was polarising, unpopular with many blue-collar workers who saw her as elitist AND also unpopular with the left and the young who wanted Berni and didn't turn out for her in great numbers. Despite that she still got a 3 million popular vote lead. With her off the ballot, Berni endorsing Biden early, and Biden himself being way more palatable for many, the basic electoral calculation looks better, his turnout looks stronger. The suburbs swung hard against Trump in the midterms, they don't like him and Trump's support there won't be as strong as it was in '16.

Meanwhile demographics continue to move towards the Dems, as they have been doing for a while... Really the only thing keeping the Repubs in power is the skewed electoral system.... Dems got more presidential votes, president is a Repub, Dems got more votes for senators, Senate is Republican majority, Dems got more votes for congressmen and women in 2016, Congress was majority Repub 2017-19. Crazy really...

The strong economy and high employment was the thing that was going to get Trump a second term; but thats gone now. Not his fault, but it doesn't work like that.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
That is not fair for Trump. He does not have a Monarchy like MBS. He has not taken over a Dictatorship like Xi Jinping, Bashar al-Assad and Kim Jung Un. He does not have control of his country through a handful of crooked oligarchs like Putin.
That leaves us with the Populist leaders and politicians of Democratic States. It is blindingly obvious that he is by far the thickest and biggest c*** of all the evil ****s.

Can't argue with that

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Stat Brother says Thank You President Trump

[tweet]1267808120136511489[/tweet]

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1267808120136511489[/tweet]