Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I’m fairly sure I read that some cameras were switched off, and that some security forces were in on the action, so she may have thought she would be a ‘hero’ for Trump?
Instead, once convicted, she’s going to see out her days in jail.

Or worse. I have no idea of the laws but incitement to murder the person in that position and attempts to transfer the laptop to a foreign government is going to see maximum punishments sought.

Ignoring CCTV she must have spotted all the periscoping.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Or worse. I have no idea of the laws but incitement to murder the person in that position and attempts to transfer the laptop to a foreign government is going to see maximum punishments sought.

Ignoring CCTV she must have spotted all the periscoping.

Joe Biden is against the death penalty which is why Trump is rushing through as many executions as he can before Wednesday.

Buffalo Seagull

Jun 1, 2006
Geelong, Vic, Australia

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I’m fairly sure I read that some cameras were switched off, and that some security forces were in on the action, so she may have thought she would be a ‘hero’ for Trump?
Instead, once convicted, she’s going to see out her days in jail.

Pretty sure that treason carries a possible death penalty, so she is dead lucky that Biden will be in charge by the time she is convicted of it!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Pretty sure that treason carries a possible death penalty, so she is dead lucky that Biden will be in charge by the time she is convicted of it!

A quick google confirms it but there has only been one case.

In the United States, there are both federal and state laws prohibiting treason. ... Only one person has ever been executed for treason against the federal government: William Bruce Mumford, who was convicted of treason and hanged in 1862 for tearing down a United States flag during the American Civil War.

If they used that as a benchmark there'd be a fair few candidates from the 6th Jan!!!

As for Biden, the court could still hand out a death penalty but under Biden it would never be carried out.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A quick google confirms it but there has only been one case.

In the United States, there are both federal and state laws prohibiting treason. ... Only one person has ever been executed for treason against the federal government: William Bruce Mumford, who was convicted of treason and hanged in 1862 for tearing down a United States flag during the American Civil War.

If they used that as a benchmark there'd be a fair few candidates from the 6th Jan!!!

As for Biden, the court could still hand out a death penalty but under Biden it would never be carried out.

The Rosenbergs might respectfully beg to differ had the electric chair not intervened ......................

Anyway, 'tis a moot point - Biden's administration won't use the death penalty.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
A friend of mine who gets streams of Qanon stuff sent to him has just told me that apparently the US Space Force working for Trump are going to take control of the world in the next few days through an Alien style invasion and impose Marshall Law on all of us.

Bonkers [emoji23][emoji23]

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A friend of mine who gets streams of Qanon stuff sent to him has just told me that apparently the US Space Force working for Trump are going to take control of the world in the next few days through an Alien style invasion and impose Marshall Law on all of us.

Bonkers? Bloody well hope so!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

Will we notice any difference?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

After we have just won again, what a bummer

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The Rosenbergs might respectfully beg to differ had the electric chair not intervened ......................

Anyway, 'tis a moot point - Biden's administration won't use the death penalty.
They were convicted of espionage.

Treason ( in America ) is only possible during wartime ( not cyber/hybrid warfare ).

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just reading this morning that Trump is going to try to muster all the pomp and ceremony he can when he departs the White House around 7 am on the day of Biden's inauguration.

He wants a military send off from Andrews Air Force base. Selected supporter's told to be there for 7. 15 am to watch the sulking child leave office. Melania has also broken with tradition and failed to host Jill Biden for tea and a tour and introduction to the White House's private quarters.

What a charming couple. Roll on Wednesday when the adults return to the room.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'll Eden a guess Melania didn't have any choice in the matter.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just reading this morning that Trump is going to try to muster all the pomp and ceremony he can when he departs the White House around 7 am on the day of Biden's inauguration.

He wants a military send off from Andrews Air Force base. Selected supporter's told to be there for 7. 15 am to watch the sulking child leave office. Melania has also broken with tradition and failed to host Jill Biden for tea and a tour and introduction to the White House's private quarters.

The first two words that sprang into my mind when reading that were 'chav scum'. That's them in a nutshell, I feel. Extraordinary.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Not half as childish as this!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55713570

Trump issued a decree on his final day, ending the travel ban into the US from Brazil and covid-hit areas of Europe, next week - 6 days into Biden’s tenure.

He simply can’t bear the thought of Biden getting good press for getting things under control, so setting up an influx of the plague, for the new administration to fire-fight. What a stupid, spoiled child.

(Spoiler - Biden has already laughed it off, and made clear it won’t be allowed to happen)

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Not half as childish as this!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55713570

Trump issued a decree on his final day, ending the travel ban into the US from Brazil and covid-hit areas of Europe, next week - 6 days into Biden’s tenure.

He simply can’t bear the thought of Biden getting good press for getting things under control, so setting up an influx of the plague, for the new administration to fire-fight. What a stupid, spoiled child.

(Spoiler - Biden has already laughed it off, and made clear it won’t be allowed to happen)

There are no words to justify Donald Trump, this is off the scale but the sudden execution of so many on death row is, well i cant find the right words.
I channel hopped onto that pillock Vine this morning and there was a bat shit crazy American women, in Britain somewhere saying he was misunderstood and the best president ever, and a women on the phone who was clearly quoting from social media agreeing with her.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
There are no words to justify Donald Trump, this is off the scale but the sudden execution of so many on death row is, well i cant find the right words.
I channel hopped onto that pillock Vine this morning and there was a bat shit crazy American women, in Britain somewhere saying he was misunderstood and the best president ever, and a women on the phone who was clearly quoting from social media agreeing with her.

That is the thing, as an outsider just listening to his speeches I would need to have a lobotomy to even consider voting for him. The language he uses it that of a toddler, but millions of Americans did vote for him and are convinced that he is their saviour.

So maybe I am missing something and some how during his time as president he has actually made their lives better. I have yet to hear from a Trump supporter that does not just spout rhetoric with no substance, but I would be genuinely interested to hear from one of his supporters who could say that one of his policies has made a positive difference to their lives and explained how.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here