Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Latest rally seems to be dismissing Covid yet again. Suggesting to the morons in the crowd that you won't hear anything about covid after 4th Nov!!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Latest rally seems to be dismissing Covid yet again. Suggesting to the morons in the crowd that you won't hear anything about covid after 4th Nov!!!
I'd like to think we will hear anything more from Trump after the 4th of November too!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Our Panasonic flat screen has had a good run for its money, it must be ten or more years old. Naturally over time the picture quality had deteriorated so we’re going change and upgrade it anyway. NOT for The West Wing or The Sopranos, but a TV with a decent picture in SD or HD will be make all viewing more enjoyable.

We have a Panasonic Viera. I bought it 13 years ago. It is still perfect (HD).

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Why does the song "Nellie The Elephant" always come into my mind whenever I see or hear his name mentioned ?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Is Biden shooting himself in the foot a bit?

He’s mentioned about starting to move away from fossil fuels and fracking (which I agree with ) however the swing states rely on these industries - which is why we are seeing a slight back track on comments

He’s so suggested he will shut down the country which may cause issues in some states as well

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is Biden shooting himself in the foot a bit?

Not sure why I'm attaching a surprised tone of voice to that statement. :lol:

Unsurprisingly Biden's soundbite doesn't match his policy.
Even less surprisingly nobody seems to bothered about policy, focusing instead on the soundbite.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I'm sure someone was happy to call Florida Democrat early:-

Republicans crash Florida early vote, eating into Democrats’ lead

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/24/republicans-florida-early-vote-democrats-432135

I called and call it Democrat ready. Doesn't mean I'm right!

From the politico article:

"The Democratic advantage was still huge as of Saturday morning: 387,000 ballots. But that’s a 21 percent reduction from Democrats’ high water mark, set three days prior."

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Putin’s ditched his bitch. Didn’t expect that. Trump just has Spence now.

“Yes, in Ukraine he [Hunter Biden] had or maybe still has a business, I don’t know. It doesn’t concern us. It concerns the Americans and the Ukrainians,” said Putin.

“But well yes he had at least one company, which he practically headed up, and judging from everything he made good money. I don’t see anything criminal about this, at least we don’t know anything about this [being criminal]”.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Putin’s ditched his bitch. Didn’t expect that. Trump just has Spence now.

“Yes, in Ukraine he [Hunter Biden] had or maybe still has a business, I don’t know. It doesn’t concern us. It concerns the Americans and the Ukrainians,” said Putin.

“But well yes he had at least one company, which he practically headed up, and judging from everything he made good money. I don’t see anything criminal about this, at least we don’t know anything about this [being criminal]”.

Its almost like the same tone that Trump used in an interview when he was asked about Q-Anon..... " I don't know anything about them, nothing.... but i know they are big on pushing back against paedophilia, which is great but, I know nothing about them at all, nothing " :rolleyes:

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Its almost like the same tone that Trump used in an interview when he was asked about Q-Anon..... " I don't know anything about them, nothing.... but i know they are big on pushing back against paedophilia, which is great but, I know nothing about them at all, nothing " :rolleyes:

He's ok with the cannibalism and satan-worshipping but not with the kiddy fiddling.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Red wave is coming

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I called and call it Democrat ready. Doesn't mean I'm right!

From the politico article:

"The Democratic advantage was still huge as of Saturday morning: 387,000 ballots. But that’s a 21 percent reduction from Democrats’ high water mark, set three days prior."

This is all early voting from registered voters who express party affiliation. Those voting on the day will imho break more for Trump. I expect Trump to win Florida

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here