Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking Season Ticket Renewals now open. Close on 22 May.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
If you want to renew your season parking ticket, proceed to the ticketing website soon. They're not guaranteeing your season ticket if you haven't renewed by 22 May (despite an earlier communication saying that renewals would be processed in June).

£250 for the league games - same amount as last season (cue the "that's a 21% increase..." debate).

S'all.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Thanks, and yes it seems the hike is a little unfair as it's almost 20%. Perhaps if it includes cup matches as the first season tickets did, then that would be a help.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As I anticipate we'll be playing more Saturday 3pm games this season, I'll be needing to invest again having not bothered for the last couple of seasons.

#ThanksSky :lol:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
As I anticipate we'll be playing more Saturday 3pm games this season, I'll be needing to invest again having not bothered for the last couple of seasons.

#ThanksSky :lol:

That might be as hard as getting a new football ST... particularly for the Uni; probably ok for the Bridge. They haven't yet said when new parking ST will go on sale, presumably shortly after 22 May.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I have had a parking season ticket since day 1 at The Amex but will not be getting one this season. Holidays, few games by train and work-I'll buy on a match by match basis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here