Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Grealish Milking it

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
He should be pondering why he'll be still playing Championship football next season and not football in the Premier League. 31 points clear Jack, 31 points.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What on earth would they need to 'thank him' for? For having a pretty crap shot, that got lucky?

That lad is absolutely wasting his career. Undoubtedly gifted, but if he can't hold down a place in a team 12th in the Championship, he's not going to come to much.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good comments from Gus, pleased he can talk about us with some affection again

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Seeing that Jack Grealish article, and the Newcastle players with medals and the cup has pissed me off again. We came so so close to being the Champions :down:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gus doesn't look at all well.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Grealish is probably in Ayia Napa right now, totally off his tits and face down on the street in a pool of his own vomit.

The jammy bast@rd.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Just the latest Lee Hendrie. Massive potential, he'll soon be recognised as bang average (if arguably not already!) before completing his downward development curve with several L2 outfits in the next few seasons whilst adorning a couple of pundit sofas along the way with his expensive but nasty taste in suits. Then after spunking his undeserved fortune on a series of bad investments, he'll be declared bankrupt which will be also be his last limelight appearance circa 2021. Expect a 'my story' book to then come out which might shift a few copies in the Villa clubshop a year or two after then but will be so dull it won't even be released on Kindle. And repeat. Would be funny if wasn't so predictable so many of our young talents tread this path.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Gus did not look well, hope the fella is OK. I found it a bit difficult to understand what he was saying, but then I used have to listen to pre/post interviews twice to get the full gist when he was with us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here