Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SSN Prem League strap line

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Who will be the first to see Brighton on SSN come up on the strap line** under Premier League?
Newcastle were still Championship when they put up about manager buying players.
**strap line is the stuff that rolls along the bottom of the screen.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Don't think anything will ever top this strapline from the BBC News Channel.

Today the world stands on the brink of all-out nuclear war amid rising tensions between North Korea and the US, but... hold on... we have some breaking news...

"BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER A 2-1 VICTORY OVER WIGAN ATHLETIC"

KOREA.jpg

Last edited:

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
It's called a ticker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I think the original poster is referring to the strap-line that runs with the heading of:*"Premier League", "Championship", "Golf", "Rugby Union", etc. The "ticker" is the small band that runs at along at the very bottom of the screen and often contains the breaking news.

As for the answer to actual question, I am guessing they will wait until the fixtures come out and then update accordingly...Much like when we will appear on the Premier League section of the BBC Football website...

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Westminster BHA

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Who will be the first to see Brighton on SSN come up on the strap line** under Premier League?
Newcastle were still Championship when they put up about manager buying players.
**strap line is the stuff that rolls along the bottom of the screen.

You may have to change your username BTW.

Just a thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here