Dodgy Albion merchandise

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

I have just seen this on EBay :facepalm:
The ' Champions ' scarf on sale at Norwich was bad enough, I'm sure there will be plenty of market trader types selling dodgy Albion stuff on Sunday afternoon.

Anyone seen any other horrors?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Isn't "Seagull's" grammatically incorrect? It would infer that something belongs to a seagull.

Perhaps a picture of a violently swoop-stolen half sandwich beneath the word would be more fitting then?

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
This looks like a job for the Association for the Abolition of the Aberrant Apostrophe ( copyright Keith Waterhouse RIP)

Knocky's Nose

May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Oh, and don't forget to buy one eight sizes too large for when it shrinks like a fat man's todger in an ice bath.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Isn't "Seagull's" grammatically incorrect? It would infer that something belongs to a seagull.

Perhaps a picture of a violently swoop-stolen half sandwich beneath the word would be more fitting then?

Oh, and don't forget to buy one eight sizes too large for when it shrinks like a fat mans todger in an ice bath.

Will you ever learn?

Knocky's Nose

May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Are you speaking from experience?
The t shirt and the ice bath :lolol:

Well.... I'm not fat, but I do carry a mid-40's paunch, and I did once jump in the ice plunge at Center Parcs Longleat.. and I swear my old fella retracted faster than a tortoise's head after a toffee hammer to the temple.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
We need a pic of the aforementioned scarves, these were on sale outside the Swan before the Bristol City game also. Also half and half scarves spotted for sale around the corner from Villa Park (sadly i didn't get a photo) Screen Shot 2017-05-11 at 20.53.25.png

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We need a pic of the aforementioned scarves, these were on sale outside the Swan before the Bristol City game also. Also half and half scarves spotted for sale around the corner from Villa Park (sadly i didn't get a photo) View attachment 85233

This is the carrot-crunching fellow on Carrow Road.

'I carn't put Premieerrr League, tis copyroighted, orrrright'

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here