Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Advance Court lists

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Which court? If it's in the RCJ they put lists online at about 2.30 the day before.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
When they let you out for your exercise why not ask the custody officer?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
no sure, probably Crown Court but could be Lewes or Chichester

It might be on http://www.thelawpages.com/court-hearings-lists/crown-court-lists.php

Court listings are very fluid and subject to change, especially Magistrates' courts and they are often compiled the day before and not published on line at all.

If you know the area, you could call the listings clerk and ask them, that's probably easiest.

Lewes is listed on the Law Pages above but only on the day after 10am. I know because I followed my then bosses court case via it last year ( and yes he was sent down ! )

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Be warned, if it's a trial you are in for a rather boring day; it's nothing like you see on TV.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Be warned, if it's a trial you are in for a rather boring day; it's nothing like you see on TV.

Oh, they're not boring. I've been to many trials: as a spectator, a court reporter and a juror and there's always something interesting going on.

When I was at uni and we had no lectures that day, hanging out at the court was a favourite activity

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here