Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free business comedy night @ The Bridge Education Centre May 24th

oddsonlaughter

Jan 24, 2008
Hiya all,

( Bozza if not allowed please remove )

The Bridge Community Centre is holding a free networking/comedy event on the evening of May 24th.

On the night we will be having appear Patrick Monahan who was the winner of ITV's Show Me The Funny.

We are especially interested in anyone who may have a trade background ( and may benefit from a cafe with free parking during the day ) and people looking for meeting rooms so that you can come and have a look at what we offer but if you would just like to come as a networking opportunity you are more than welcome.

Tickets for the night are free ( but limited ) and we are just saying if people would like to come and purchase some food and drink from our community cafe they are more than welcome

If you are interested in coming along then please drop me a PM and I will sort free tickets out for you

Mark

Last edited:

oddsonlaughter

Jan 24, 2008
Just a quick bump to say we only have 11 tickets left so if you are a local business and are looking for something to do Wednesday night then drop me a PM, we have the AA, Santander, Co-op and Baca School amongst others attending

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here