Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CPFC Beer Festival

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I'll have a pint of Harveys Albion Ale, please. Keep the change, put it towards a refurb.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can they beat their record of 8 people?

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
I can't make it this year but have been a couple of times before, It's a good day out.

Very good line up of beers and ciders, Some decent bands and the Cup final live on the box.

Has previously sold out, So get a ticket quick :cheers:

Mate goes every year (palace fan) reckons it's brilliant, they do special glasses too which he gets one of every year.

As much as I hate to say it, it's a fantastic idea and definitely one I would go to if we did one at The Amex.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I can't make it this year but have been a couple of times before, It's a good day out.

Very good line up of beers and ciders, Some decent bands and the Cup final live on the box.

Has previously sold out, So get a ticket quick :cheers:

Is there a beer list floating about anywhere for this year?

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
At least they will be able to drown their sorrows following a dismal season

I don't want to get into an argument with anyone on here about Palace. As a Fulham fan, I'm ambivalent about them at best. In fact, thanks to them I witnessed one of the greatest ever Fulham performances and THE best ever Fulham goal (Kasami - should have been GOTS, closely followed by a wondrous strike from Sidwell). But I disagree with your statement that they've had a dismal season. They have done what you (and maybe us) will be trying to do next season - get 40 points. For teams like us (and I think Leicester last year will never happen again) that is the only objective. They had a woeful start and have recovered. Many will regard that as a successful season.
I wish Albion and you fans all the best - enjoy next season and any others in the PL. My advice is to take the stoic long view of your club's position in the leagues and treat it like a holiday. Enjoy it because it will end sooner or later.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The end of season Beer Festival really is the best thing about Palace, and deserves a lot of credit.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I was told that it was far too expensive for CAMRA.

I think people are thinking of an official BHA beer festival not a CAMRA festival located at the Amex. It's a good idea, doesn't need to make lots of money just break even and be a good day out for everyone attending.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
I think people are thinking of an official BHA beer festival not a CAMRA festival located at the Amex. It's a good idea, doesn't need to make lots of money just break even and be a good day out for everyone attending.

Would be good and doing it say a maximum of £3.50 a pint

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I don't want to get into an argument with anyone on here about Palace. As a Fulham fan, I'm ambivalent about them at best. In fact, thanks to them I witnessed one of the greatest ever Fulham performances and THE best ever Fulham goal (Kasami - should have been GOTS, closely followed by a wondrous strike from Sidwell). But I disagree with your statement that they've had a dismal season. They have done what you (and maybe us) will be trying to do next season - get 40 points. For teams like us (and I think Leicester last year will never happen again) that is the only objective. They had a woeful start and have recovered. Many will regard that as a successful season.
I wish Albion and you fans all the best - enjoy next season and any others in the PL. My advice is to take the stoic long view of your club's position in the leagues and treat it like a holiday. Enjoy it because it will end sooner or later.:thumbsup:

Probably fair. Anyway, pleeeaase beat Reading. Really hope you lot join us.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

That would be excellent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here