Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The club's Vegas trip: guess the pitfall?

What goes on in Vegas?

• Player wakes up in a hotel room with Mike Tyson's pet tiger

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Player accidentally marries a local hooker after a night on the lash

Votes: 35 50.0%
  • Player loses his clothes, house & car in a game of high stakes poker with Bloom

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 9 12.9%

• Total voters

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
A couple of dozen footballers (plus Bloom, Barber, Perry et al) in Vegas for a few days as of yesterday. The original Sin City, and only a few days after Shane Duffy's tabloid adventure.

So what could possibly go wrong? :lol:

Poll to follow...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I reckon Martin Perry is the one to watch out there really :lol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Shane Duffy dancing naked in the bellagio fountains

David Stockdale letting a bottle of champagne slip out of his hands onto a waitresses head

Bruno getting in a strop and going home because he can't find any salad

D

Deleted User X18H

This thread is a disgraceful and disrespect to OUR wonderful football club. Who have brought thousands so much joy over the last few months.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This thread is a disgraceful disrespect to OUR wonderful football club

I'd say trying to fool thousands of supporters into thinking the same football club's crucial game in a promotion campaign has been postponed due to fog-when in fact the weather is fine- is pretty disrespectful, but each to their own :shrug:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't believe TB has gone as well, the different permutation around his presence there are fascinating.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
This thread is a disgraceful and disrespect to OUR wonderful football club. Who have brought thousands so much joy over the last few months.

Sense of humour transplant required urgently .

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Sense of humour transplant required urgently .

That, or it could be seen as a laughably clumsy way of publicly being seen to be supportive of the club, having really pissed them off over the whole fog-gate thing. Not just laughably clumsy, but also transparently insincere.

On topic: they could follow my example, and get a haircut when seriously pissed. I went in with brown hair and came out blond - the one and only time I've had (what's left of) my hair dyed. Oh wait... Ollie Norwood.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Bloom loses the Amex to the new Portsmouth (twats) owner in a high stakes game and we have to swap places with them

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Says the GOON who posted FAKE NEWS pictures of fog at the Amex resulting in fans thinking a game was off.

Did the club revoke your press pass as it should have ? ??? ???

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Paul Barber tries to poach Jack Wiltshire and after getting out of the jaccuzzi with him and four surgically enhanced blonde bimbos, shares a bong under a sunbed.
The Sun on Sunday take photos ready for this Sundays rag following on from Duffygate.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The players receive an invite to a pool party, half turn up in swimwear, while the others turn up with their cues

Ketchy

Steve Fosters Sweat Band
May 19, 2009
Seaford
Tony Bloom gambling his ownership for the Albion over a game of poker and ends up losing to Simon Jordan!!!!:ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here