Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke du Jour

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
After making love to Kylie Minogue yesterday I think there are a few things you all need to know. Firstly she really is as sexy as hell, secondly she is still as tight as an 18 year old virgin, thirdly she has no objections to a facial. Last of all the staff at Madam Tussauds are miserable *******s with no sense of humour!!

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Surely security staff would have seen this and stopped you. It just doesn't add up.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wax can never be said to be tight.....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Thought the bodies got re-used on occasion,could have been any old woman for all the OP knows...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
After making love to Kylie Minogue yesterday I think there are a few things you all need to know. Firstly she really is as sexy as hell, secondly she is still as tight as an 18 year old virgin, thirdly she has no objections to a facial. Last of all the staff at Madam Tussauds are miserable *******s with no sense of humour!!

So you are saying that you have had the pleasure before?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It wasn't Kylie Minogue, It was a wax model. Surely there is a false representation here. Secondly, why were the staff expected to react with humour ? Surely this was a lustful and impulsive act rather than something done for comedic value.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I went to Madame Tussaud's recently and I found the staff were really friendly and helpful, have you considered reporting them?

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
And why an 18-year-old virgin, exactly? What is wrong with 16 or 17 year-old virgins? OP is a Virgin Ageist, methinks, which tends to render the "joke" less than decorous.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm pretty certain that they don't make the waxworks anatomically correct, given they would always be presented fully clothed. I'm calling bullshit on this.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I know someone who works there and as a previous poster said they generally just swap heads around.
After a quick phone call I can catorgorically state that the open poster shagged Ronnie Corbett.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

How do you feel about melted candles on a Sunday afternoon with a little wine and a Johnny Mathis song playing? I find it's very important to check the temperature of the melted candles. Very important!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:lol:

Not at the first post, obviously.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I've checked Kylie's twitter account. She's not posted any pictures of her with a naked man asleep next to her after a 'house party', and nor can I see any mention of her visiting Madame Tussaud's or meeting the OP. Are you sure it was her?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here