Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Total anarchy in Hastings for Amber Rudd

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
This getting out of hand now, the kids are not alright and there's a lot of hurt out there As quick as it gets cleaned off somewhere and, the truth gets covered up, it appears elsewhere. This is on the £120m Link Road this morning.

link.jpg

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Good work can't stand her. I saw the Banksy in Dover today that he did the other night. It's massive, how he doesn't get seen / stopped I've no idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
The unemployed youth are probably terrified that Rudd wants them all to work in Pret a Manger to stop those in the EU from gaining employment here.
Although the only Pret in Hastings is Rudd herself.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This getting out of hand now, the kids are not alright and there's a lot of hurt out there As quick as it gets cleaned off somewhere and, the truth gets covered up, it appears elsewhere. This is on the £120m Link Road this morning.

View attachment 85172

I would never condone mindless vandalism, this on the other hand...

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I would never condone mindless vandalism, this on the other hand...

It's direct action against a very unpopular MP and I actually think it's working - people are genuinely finding it brilliant/hilarious and I think she has a fight on her hands in Hastings & Rye.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It's direct action against a very unpopular MP and I actually think it's working - people are genuinely finding it brilliant/hilarious and I think she has a fight on her hands in Hastings & Rye.

Go the Progressive Alliance...!!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

I bet the excitement over there must be reaching fever pitch, can you keep us posted on any other cool graffiti slogans bro?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

Who says she is very unpopular? You don't like her and so presumably everyone else doesn't. And do "people" find this sort of mindless vandalism hilarious? I very much doubt it. The usual rag tag revel in his sort of thing and the Local Authorities have to remove it.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Who says she is very unpopular? You don't like her and so presumably everyone else doesn't. And do "people" find this sort of mindless vandalism hilarious? I very much doubt it. The usual rag tag revel in his sort of thing and the Local Authorities have to remove it.

Most people I speak to can't stand her and everyone I know thinks it's funny - and they're not all rag tag, far from it - I appreciate as I'm being condescended at by you it's obviously difficult for you to comprehend and we're not going to agree, so we'll leave it there.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Most people I speak to can't stand her and everyone I know thinks it's funny - and they're not all rag tag, far from it - I appreciate as I'm being condescended at by you it's obviously difficult for you to comprehend and we're not going to agree, so we'll leave it there.

Well, yes, most folk you speak to would agree with you, wouldn't they? The fact that they think its funny might of course testify to their immaturity. Perhaps you could give me your address, and I can paint this slogan on your garden wall, as you clearly approve of such things.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Well, yes, most folk you speak to would agree with you, wouldn't they? The fact that they think its funny might of course testify to their immaturity. Perhaps you could give me your address, and I can paint this slogan on your garden wall, as you clearly approve of such things.

If that's your garden wall, once you've removed the graffiti, I'd stick up some trellis as it's a concrete monstrosity. The trellis will also help hide Sidley.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

No - most people I speak to wouldn't agree with me - a conversion in any pub in Hastings full of 'rag tags', as you condescendingly call them, on Brexit or football would testify to that. Odd how such a broad range of people from different backgrounds find it funny too.

I'm sure if you did paint this slogan in Hastings, it would get removed rather remarkably more quickly than any other graffiti does, as happened with what was daubed on Bohemia Road and underneath the bridge over the A21 on Friday- Strange that, but you can't have the 'rag tag' oiks in Hastings, on drugs and benefits don't forget as Ms Rudd said, stating their disapproval against their Tory MP, when other mindless vandalism with swear words goes left unchecked. Bizarre how quickly this gets cleaned up though.

I won't be giving you my address as I don't have a garden wall and I really wouldn't want such a pompous,condescending individual knowing it.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Amber Rudd was a woman with principles and beliefs. Then someone offered her a job...

I used to think that too, but did she though? It's common knowledge she's one of the 30 under investigation for 2015 expenses and how a millionaire like her, with her various offshore interests, can put in for a 27 pence expenses claim on a half mile car journey in her constituency and have principles, beats me now.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
No - most people I speak to wouldn't agree with me - a conversion in any pub in Hastings full of 'rag tags', as you condescendingly call them, on Brexit or football would testify to that. Odd how such a broad range of people from different backgrounds find it funny too.

I'm sure if you did paint this slogan in Hastings, it would get removed rather remarkably more quickly than any other graffiti does, as happened with what was daubed on Bohemia Road and underneath the bridge over the A21 on Friday- Strange that, but you can't have the 'rag tag' oiks in Hastings, on drugs and benefits don't forget as Ms Rudd said, stating their disapproval against their Tory MP, when other mindless vandalism with swear words goes left unchecked. Bizarre how quickly this gets cleaned up though.

I won't be giving you my address as I don't have a garden wall and I really wouldn't want such a pompous,condescending individual knowing it.

Don't, bother trying to communicate with him, it's a waste of time, he would still vote Conservative even if they said you have to prove you was raped to get child benefit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here