Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What will be our biggest transfer fee paid out this Summer?

What will be our biggest transfer fee paid out this Summer?

• £0 - £2.49m

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • £2.5 - £5.0m

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • £5.1m - $7.5m

Votes: 29 9.2%
  • £7.6m - £10.0m

Votes: 105 33.3%
  • £10.1m - £15m

Votes: 139 44.1%
  • £15.1m - £20m

Votes: 25 7.9%
  • £20m+

Votes: 11 3.5%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How much will be our biggest transfer fee paid* before the transfer window SLAMS shut?

(* - yes it will undoubtedly be 'undisclosed' but there will be estimates out there)

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I think we just might go for a £15 to £18 million pound splash on someone.

Haven't got a clue who it might be, though. Maybe someone from overseas? David Villa anyone?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
it wouldnt surprise me if we go outside the Uk to look at spanish/German or south american players as there is no doubt that you get more for your bucks that UK players.

I would love to see a david silva type player or two in midfield and a torres type player up front. maybe if stockers is away, then possibly look at some of the keepers that man city and others have moved for that is basically a sweeper type player.

I know we won't have the money that established premier teams have, however we have always done well in our overseas recruitment ( apart from 1 or 2) we know we have to pay more wages, even Burnley have done so, therefore I think the issue over wages is not really that big an issue...we cant go for the Costa / hazzard type players obviously, but I can't see us not competing with what we regard as our perrs...i.e teams outside the top 10

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I think TB & Co will play it cagey, but eventually splash a good few notes on a young, quick and tricky attacker.
cin.gif.5c4cc4529683b173e0a2944f13ab88e0.gif

£10m + Luncheon Vouchers

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Probably 7.5 million for Sam Gallagher though he still has a year to run on his current contract at Saints would love to see us go after him .

If 3 ish was our biggest outlay to get here, don't see us going into orbit now - I'd punt for the 7-10 range

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here