Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Can I just say I neither like nor dislike Middlesbrough.

That is all.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Good for you.

I really don't like them*

*the classless element of their fans / their patronizing dins on here and elsewhere / Gaston / Clayton / parmos.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I dislike them slightly less than Croydon FC.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I dislike them slightly less than Croydon FC.

Croydon FC are ok (and struggling massively at the moment to the point where they may not exist next season). It's AFC Croydon that are the ********s!

Palace are a bunch of £$%s@s though!

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
One of the pleasures of football-following is that it gives me an excuse for irrational but harmless dislikes.

I therefore loathe...

Middlesbrough for their in-our-faces nastiness after the whistle at the Riverside.
Reading for Kermogant.
Wednesday for their reaction to our injuries in last season's first leg semi, and in the coach park after the second leg.

I can find no reasons to dislike most others, particularly Newcastle, Norwich and, especially, Fulham.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
It'd be a very long list of dislikes if I used in-our-faces nastiness as a grading point for other clubs. It's not very nice though so I understand others may feel differently.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I think they are quite similar to us is many ways. Let's hope we make a better job of it than they did.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Good for you.

I really don't like them*

*the classless element of their fans / their patronizing dins on here and elsewhere / Gaston / Clayton / parmos.

Would you want us to try for Clayton again, especially if Dale Stephens leaves? Without knowing the full story of why he was supposedly favouring coming here but going there I think I would, on balance.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Would you want us to try for Clayton again, especially if Dale Stephens leaves? Without knowing the full story of why he was supposedly favouring coming here but going there I think I would, on balance.

No. But only because he's not good enough.

I wanted him at the time - for the Championship. He's an excellent Championship midfielder.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Middlesbrough always reminds me of the Benidorm characters, Donald and Jacqueline Stewart, members of the Middlesbrough Swingers Association.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Ha ha! No Trig. For the avoidance of doubt I don't like Palace because that's the law (and they shouldn't like us either.)

The rest I neither like or dislike though it would be fair to say that some come closer to being either liked or disliked more than others at various times. The actions of a few supporters are not enough to dislike a football club in my view. If they were, then you'd not like us either.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
No. But only because he's not good enough.

I wanted him at the time - for the Championship. He's an excellent Championship midfielder.

Maybe you are right. I suppose I am thinking he is of similar quality to Dale but the latter hasn't had the chance to prove himself at that level yet. I think both would start for Burnley in CM and they have managed to stay up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here