Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully around 21:50 when Chelsea win

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What's with the massive Chelsea love in for so many Albion fans? If they score on the screens at the Amex the loud cheers are cringeworthy.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Sunderland, Boro and Hull down if it stays as is....

Just think of the carbon emissions saved for our away supporters. You can almost hear the squirrels smiling!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hate, hate hate Chelsea, horrible smarmy wan(k)ers. Just despise their existence, funnily for no apparent reason. Irrational but who cares

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Hate, hate hate Chelsea, horrible smarmy wan(k)ers. Just despise their existence, funnily for no apparent reason. Irrational but who cares

Yes, but can serve the useful purpose of giving Middlesbrough a good kicking, though, who I hate more. Then I can revert to a healthy hatred of Chelsea. Ridiculous, I know, in real life I don't really hate anyone, but football is all about childish irrationality, that's why we need it.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
As most of their fans live nearer to Brighton than London then I'm sure they'll be delighted. Agree with previous poster they represent just about everything wrong with football.

Why do they represent everything wrong with football any more than, say, Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool, Leeds, Villa, Birmingham, etc etc ?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Anyone watching MOTD tonight, the manager at least seems a nice guy.

Went over and applauded the boro fans because he felt it was the right thing to do.

.. possibly thanking them for inching nearer the title - but he appeared sincere.

On the subject of Chelsea - they are my nearest club until Wimbledon come back home. They do have genuine fans (not on Kings Road) but just the other side of the river around Wandsworth Town.

Last edited:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I'd rather see Chelsea win things than Manchester effing United.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here