Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any confirmation of bus parade and times ?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I hope they don't put the runner's up trophy on it. Someone will surely put a stop to that.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I would think the turnout will be small in comparison to what it would have been had we won yesterday.

I don't, I really don't. It's a day to brush that off, and get back to celebrating a truly fantastic achievement.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Just waiting for the sponsors to be named and confirmation that electronic advertising boards can be placed along the whole of the route.
There will also be a live beamback to the Amex if enough fans are interested.
Executive buses are also being obtained, with two running in front of the team bus, to provide excellent photography facilities. Tickets are available together with the pre lunch at the Amex.
The Journey will also be shown live overseas if the right TV deal can be secured.
Tickets for the finishing area will be available in stages starting with those supporters with more than 1250 loyalty points or more.

Who says the club have lost their roots now they are in the PL.

:lol:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I would think the turnout will be small in comparison to what it would have been had we won yesterday.

I think the early evening time will put a lot off.

Poor time to do it and a real opportunity missed not having it before 3pm.

Be lucky of 15k there.

I'm going

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Won't be confirmed until Southern have had an opportunity to cancel a few trains to **** people up.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Can't wait. If the weather is good there will be thousands. Great excuse for a days drinking too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here