Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Restricted Views

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
I went to Villa Park yesterday and was supposed to be in Block P11 Row UU Seat 5, a ticket I purchased in the first allocation. For those in the know row UU is right at the back and P11 is the last block so this seat was just about in the most extreme corner of the ground and right in front was the back of the giant screen obscuring the view of the goal.

My friends bought in the second allocation and were located in a much more favourable position half way down and towards the centre of the upper tier. Fortunately they had a spare seat next to them and I managed to sit with them for the whole game.

How come someone with sufficient points, gained through attendance at away games is stuck up in the gods with a severely restricted view of the goal. Surely the first allocation should be in the best area and although its never good to have a restricted view they should go at the very end.

Just my view obviously.:wrong:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I went to Villa Park yesterday and was supposed to be in Block P11 Row UU Seat 5, a ticket I purchased in the first allocation. For those in the know row UU is right at the back and P11 is the last block so this seat was just about in the most extreme corner of the ground and right in front was the back of the giant screen obscuring the view of the goal.

My friends bought in the second allocation and were located in a much more favourable position half way down and towards the centre of the upper tier. Fortunately they had a spare seat next to them and I managed to sit with them for the whole game.

How come someone with sufficient points, gained through attendance at away games is stuck up in the gods with a severely restricted view of the goal. Surely the first allocation should be in the best area and although its never good to have a restricted view they should go at the very end.

Just my view obviously.:wrong:

I got my ticket at 9:05am straight after they came out, I selected block Q2, and my seat was 4 rows from the touchline. Absolutely incredible view and got a nice tan as well. Always look for the drop down box where you can select your block, and do your research as to the seating plan!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Or just sit where you want, as most do at away games, there did seem to be quite a few empty seats tho

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here