Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Writers' Footballer of the Year

happygull

Dec 28, 2011
Haven't seen this mentioned today but apoligise if i am just being dumb and i get directed to another post

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...named-football-writers-footballer-of-the-year

More than 65 per cent of the votes went to either Kante or Hazard, while a record number of players polled at least one vote - among them West Brom goalkeeper Ben Foster and Brighton winger Anthony Knockaert.

Full list of Footballer of the Year nominees (in alphabetical order): Sergio Aguero (Man City), Toby Alderweireld (Tottenham), Dele Alli (Tottenham), Cesar Azpilicueta (Chelsea), Diego Costa (Chelsea), Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool), Jermain Defoe (Sunderland), Ben Foster (West Brom), Eden Hazard (Chelsea), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Manchester United), Harry Kane (Tottenham), N'Golo Kante (Chelsea), Anthony Knockaert (Brighton), David Luiz (Chelsea), Romelu Lukaku (Everton), Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal), Gylfi Sigurdsson (Swansea).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Haven't seen this mentioned today but apoligise if i am just being dumb and i get directed to another post

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...named-football-writers-footballer-of-the-year

More than 65 per cent of the votes went to either Kante or Hazard, while a record number of players polled at least one vote - among them West Brom goalkeeper Ben Foster and Brighton winger Anthony Knockaert.

Full list of Footballer of the Year nominees (in alphabetical order): Sergio Aguero (Man City), Toby Alderweireld (Tottenham), Dele Alli (Tottenham), Cesar Azpilicueta (Chelsea), Diego Costa (Chelsea), Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool), Jermain Defoe (Sunderland), Ben Foster (West Brom), Eden Hazard (Chelsea), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Manchester United), Harry Kane (Tottenham), N'Golo Kante (Chelsea), Anthony Knockaert (Brighton), David Luiz (Chelsea), Romelu Lukaku (Everton), Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal), Gylfi Sigurdsson (Swansea).

I'm going to guess that the 'football writer' in question was Paul Hayward or Nick Szczepanik...

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here