Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Playoffs 2017

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Sure yesterday was a tad annoying but WHAT a season and WHAT a lovely feeling it is to be nice and smug and actually enjoy the Playoffs this year.

With our recent involvement in it I've not been able to enjoy what are BRILLIANT games.

For the record, Fulham play Reading and Hudds play Wednesday.

I just have a feeling Wednesday might do it this time. I think Huddersfield may suffer 'BHA Syndrome' and falter in the playoffs after doing brilliantly to get there.

In my mind Fulham should beat Reading but again, it's a great match up.

What do we reckon?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Can't predict it at all as on their day anyone can win it.

My guess though is that after failing last year, Massive will win at Wembley.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone but Reading. Dullest team.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Wednesday will beat Huddersfield, I reckon. Huddersfield seem to have ran out of steam after a brilliant, unexpected season. Reading vs Fulham is harder to call, Reading are solid at home but look shaky away.. If they get to the 2nd leg level I reckon they'll go on and win it but Fulham would be wise to try and kill the tie 1st leg. Wednesday vs Fulham would be a great final.

batch_91

Jul 14, 2012
Sheffield/Portslade
Last season I was at a friends BBQ on the day of the play-off final.

A few of the lads migrated indoors to see the game whilst I stayed outside with the WAGs sulking.

For the first time in 5 years I can watch the final without hearing Frank Skinner sing "no plans for final daaaaaaay, stay in bed, drift away"

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm going to enjoy them for the first time in a while. For an awayday I'd like Fulham up. However Reading would be my first choice simply because they'll go straight back down again, leaving us with only two other sides to come in front of.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I have a few Fulham mates, thought they were really unlucky against us twice and really enjoy watching them play so really want them to win it.

Have a horrible feeling it'll be MASSIVE though.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Fulham I think are the best equipped to get through the play offs. Best team I've seen this season other than us or Newcastle.

Which means they will fall and so anti football reading will make it

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Really looking forward to these, personally. I predict Fulham to squeak past Huddersfield in the final.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Still struggling to get over how funny it is that Leeds missed out.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I was just about to join in the thread(hang on I have now)but I ask myself do I care.......................errr NO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here