Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice gesture by Aston Villa.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Without wishing to get anyone in trouble but shell shocked at the Final Whistle we ordered 16 pints of Amstel in our box, when I got my card out to pay, the Manager came back and said "Given the events of the last 15 mins, have those on us, and good luck in the Premiership"

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Without wishing to get anyone in trouble but shell shocked at the Final Whistle we ordered 16 pints of Amstel in our box, when I got my card out to pay, the Manager came back and said "Given the events of the last 15 mins, have those on us, and good luck in the Premiership"

Nice touch,but did you see if He "stirred" them for you?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

I would have refused them.

"It's PREMIER LEAGUE, mate."

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

Steve Bruce bought you 16 pints of beer ?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

Credit to them, that is a top gesture.

Not even as if they were trying to befriend you to repeat the booking next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here