Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Champions scarf

DavePage

C_OvFUgXsAAlnyd.jpg

So who bought one? We are premiership, oops

Whats worse? having a Champions shaft when we are not or have a Champions scarf for the wrong league

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
saw some vendor trying to shift these outside Brighton station on Saturday morning, didn't seem to be shifting many of them

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
A definition of champions: a person who vigorously supports or defends a person or cause.
"he became the determined champion of a free press"
synonyms: advocate, proponent, promoter, proposer, supporter, standard-bearer, torch-bearer, defender, protector, upholder, backer, exponent, patron, sponsor, prime mover; pleader for, campaigner for, propagandist for, lobbyist for, fighter for, battler for, crusader for, apologist for; apostle, evangelist, missionary.

All any scarf buyer needs to do is find a cause to champion.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Some bloke was trying to sell Brighton in the Premiership flags yesterday. I said we're in the Premier League, not Premiership, so he replied, I can't use that as it's copyright.
I didn't buy one.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
[QUOTE

So who bought one? We are premiership, oops

Whats worse? having a Champions shaft when we are not or have a Champions scarf for the wrong league[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind a Champion shaft - especially at my age.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That bloody photo is all over Twitter. Incredibly annoying how one tit flogging some shit gear can make the club look like utter tools.

The club don't look like fools. Everyone can see it's a chancer selling on the street. Yes, it makes for 'banter', but don't let it get you down.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
That bloody photo is all over Twitter. Incredibly annoying how one tit flogging some shit gear can make the club look like utter tools.

How exactly does some Del Boy rip off merchant selling fake, illiterate and factually inaccurate scarfs make the 'club look like utter tools' ?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
How exactly does some Del Boy rip off merchant selling fake, illiterate and factually inaccurate scarfs make the 'club look like utter tools' ?

In the ridiculous sphere of the Twitter bantz. Ignore me. It's not worth getting narked about, as Thunder Bolt has pointed out.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I reckon these sellers may have taken one almighty hit from us. Any other club and the parents would be lining up to buy these for the kids along with all the giant flags, but, again, we are different here and don't allow 'outsiders' in to our little world.
I'd love one but only an official flag from the club.

batch_91

Jul 14, 2012
Sheffield/Portslade
Its annoying that Brighton fans are being ripped because of this tit.

Two things from the photo

1) Its literally outside Carrow Road, just some 6 fingered local trying to make a few quid from the away fans.
2) His stand is full, anybody that actually bought one of those should hang their head in shame. Not because of the cruel irony but because they're crap! Ive seen better genuine fakes on Benidorm seafront.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

Does it though?

It's clearly NOT official club merchandise, and any fan of any club knows that fans are so frightened of tempting fate that no sensible fan would ever entertain the idea of buying one. We can't be held responsible for anyone and everyone who wants to try and make a £ out of the club name.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here