Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beam back George....west stand

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
What a miserable unhappy **** you are. You would have thought we were going down, Murray slow Bruno shit Pog...well he may as well have raped him in the past. Hughton should be sacked and none of the players even tried We are going up yet this moaning old **** slagged off every player...please George **** off to support another team.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That told him. Yeah.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
What a miserable unhappy **** you are. You would have thought we were going down, Murray slow Bruno shit Pog...well he may as well have raped him in the past. Hughton should be sacked and none of the players even tried We are going up yet this moaning old **** slagged off every player...please George **** off to support another team.

Sounds like the old fool who sits behind me in WSU. Moans about everything

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Was he in W1B near the front? I sat near an irritating old **** who moaned all the way through the game. He was telling Sidwell how to head the ball and Baldock how to shoot and how Hughton should be talking to his players...... I didn't hear him so much in the second half, maybe he had hung himself at half-time, I don't know.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
W1f I think. You'd have thought we were going down the miserable old ****. We don't want it, we just pass it backwards Hughton hasn't got a clue etc. **** sake we are going up and people still moaning :tosser:

Moaners moaning about players, moaners moaning about moaners. The eternal circle stretching out to doomsday

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I can't wait till I get old enough to say and get people upset with stuff like this.
Probably about 10 more years to go, then I will be about the right age, I can do stupid things and get a, 'well he is old bless him'.
Only thing to look forward to in old age, so might as well make the most of it.
Victor Meldrew, an inspiration to us all.

Last edited:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I was more unhappy when I bought a cheese burger with no cheese:facepalm:. I think if we had won the staff would have struggled behind the bars.
I wonder how many pints would have been sold after the game if we had won 10,000pints = £50-000 +
Never mind looking forward to next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here