Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why did Bruno go off?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
He went off to practise his trophy lift in front of the mirror in the changing room.

Would've looked daft if he'd got that wrong.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Unclear to me why he went when he did and we lost a key player.

Looked like he'd pulled something, the way he was walking off. It wasn't to be but just how good would it have been if he'd have scored from his shot? That really would have been the perfect ending. Bloody love Bruno.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I was in the home end and clearly saw it (happened right in front of me) Made a tackle and instantly made the 'get me off motion' to the bench. He went on until the ball went out of play then went down.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Looked like he'd pulled something, the way he was walking off. It wasn't to be but just how good would it have been if he'd have scored from his shot? That really would have been the perfect ending. Bloody love Bruno.
Yeah I think everyone would have wanted him to score. Great shot, hit too well.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

All of this.

Think he was cramping up or perhaps a twinge.

I really believe he would have gone with Grealish. Still can't believe we showed him on to his stronger foot never mind Stocko.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He knows he is going to Chelsea and didn't want to get hurt. He didn't even wave when he went off.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here