Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa fans

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Both before and after the game they were very decent - wished us well and after the game one said to me how sorry he felt for us fans and for our keeper, that we deserved to win and the keeper had played well before that.

Top day out and nice people - such a shame we let the win slip, but will be forgotten very soon.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Both before and after the game they were very decent - wished us well and after the game one said to me how sorry he felt for us fans and for our keeper, that we deserved to win and the keeper had played well before that.

Top day out and nice people - such a shame we let the win slip, but will be forgotten very soon.
Not our experience. Some right knobheads, who are yer etc. Answered: we're Brighton & Hove Albion of the Premier League, who are you lot? :)

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Thought they were okay, however when he said 'good luck to one of our fans, the response was F*** off......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Like all these things it's a mixed bag.

I sat in the home end and was in a seat amongst a load of people who knew each other most of which were utter bellends. As Stockdale did his party piece in the 88th my cover was blown. I say with my head in my hands utterly crushed. Luckily most of the crowd around me were too busy singing 'where's your trophy gone' and making knobber signs to our lot to notice apart from the lady next to me who put her hand on my shoulder and said 'I feel for you'

What a lovely lady. What a bunch of bell cheeses.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Found everyone to be really friendly. Old boy Steward shook my hand outside Holte end and wished us well. Going to miss the midland games next season.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
All I heard on the telly was "ya gonna win f**k all.....

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Walked back to the car chatting to a Villa fan who'd barely missed a game since she was taken to her first one when she was 5.....told me she was 62 and the game at the Amex was the only one she'd missed this season. Asked lots of questions about us, the ground etcSeemed genuinely disappointed that they'd stopped us winning the title.

A few others on the walk back wished us well, and didn't hear anything negative at all. Compared the the tirade of abuse we got walking back from the Riverside this time last year it was all very pleasant.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Like all these things it's a mixed bag.

I sat in the home end and was in a seat amongst a load of people who knew each other most of which were utter bellends. As Stockdale did his party piece in the 88th my cover was blown. I say with my head in my hands utterly crushed. Luckily most of the crowd around me were too busy singing 'where's your trophy gone' and making knobber signs to our lot to notice apart from the lady next to me who put her hand on my shoulder and said 'I feel for you'

What a lovely lady. What a bunch of bell cheeses.

I'm with you as I sat with the so called home fans and when they equalised I put my head in my hands and got the same response etc

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
If I meet an oppo fan at the Amex I treat them with kindness and respect.
On the other hand there will always be a small minority that do the opposite and taunt them.
Same everywhere. Did see more applause from the end than taunts, have to say.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Classless :wanker: fans.

In similar circumstances being meaningless to them, IMO the fans of other clubs such as Newcastle and Liverpool wouldn't pleasure in a smaller club falling at the final hurdle. Ironically, about 6 years ago I remember the very same set of scummers delighting in Newcastle's relegation there - you would have thought Villa had won the Champions League. Karma with the Villa comedy show under Lerner.

Boycee

Jan 16, 2004
Oop north
4C28AE53-4CC3-4457-A9F0-DAB8CE1BFD8D.JPG

... and here are our fans; looked and sounded great all game from where I was

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
We were in the Villa end no problems at all everyone was very nice although we were not overtly being Brighton fans

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Walking to and from the ground I found them a good bunch.
Genuinely pleased for us and also very knowledgeable.
Total bellends in the ground, admittedly I was sat in amongst them but any Brighton fan what celebrated or cheered,
they went running to the nearest steward to point them out.
Bloody annoying when so many of our fans wanted to go and when inside you find there are 10,000 empty seats.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I met a couple on the train and they great. They both said we would be happy for us to win as long as it stopped Newcastle..... Spoke to a few others and no issue but I would not expect to have either. You pick who u speak to. Regards insults in the ground I guess they gave as good as they got.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here