Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughton/Calderwood

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Didn't see the pre match exchanges but at FT the handshake looked somewhat frosty.

Ice cold, no eye contact, no conversation.

I guess they well and truly fell out over his acrimonious departure. Good on Chris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
For a long time I struggled to think of a game in which we played really well after Calderwood left, but I suppose results were about the same, which is what counts. In a book coming out later this month, Dunk says CC kept morale high at the training ground and was a key part of the team's success, while Trollope is quieter but one of the best coaches he has worked with.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
His theory of us improving after Calderwood left, is rubbish.

People are happy to cobble together any sort of theory when their club is not doing well. After the last game of the season against us I hope they crash and burn along with John Terry's big fat wage packet

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
For a long time I struggled to think of a game in which we played really well after Calderwood left, but I suppose results were about the same, which is what counts. In a book coming out later this month, Dunk says CC kept morale high at the training ground and was a key part of the team's success, while Trollope is quieter but one of the best coaches he has worked with.

At home to Derby and at home to Reading ?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
His theory of us improving after Calderwood left, is rubbish.

It's as equally baffling as the Villa theory that they've turned to shit since he arrived. They've been a car crash of a side for the last 2 seasons and it looks like it's going to continue this season as well.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Villas wage bill must be astonomical. Looking through their squad they must have over 10 players earning over 50k per week.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At home to Derby and at home to Reading ?

The team did a number on Reading, that night.

The ultimate 'men against boys' in the technical area.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The meltdown on the #AVFC hashtag last night was something to behold. Not seen much from their owner on there lately.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To balance things up you could mention 2 of their five are injured ????
Which still leaves them one more than us, or 2 more if you assume H&M are all but identical.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
How many Brighton fans, were shouting for Hogan to be signed, when he scored two for Brentford against us?

A lot, and I was one of them. Watched their game against Hull a couple of weeks ago and looked like he barely knew how to run or kick the ball.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here