Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion players at the final whistle

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Was Stockdale waving goodbye to all of us ?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
So sad, but hey we are going up so still a brilliant season.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
IMG_0595.PNG
Seconds after their goal :-(

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
For goodness sake, there has not been a death in the family. We are up, this is probably as good as it is going to get. Enjoy ffs!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Was Stockdale waving goodbye to all of us ?

It appeared so.

What?

He clearly waved because we were chanting his name.

So pleased to see that, I love the fact that we are a club who will applaud our player when things don't go their way, rather than fickle fans who will applaud one week and boo the next.

No idea how Stockdale contract negotiations will go, if he will stay etc, but there is no reason I can see to think he will leave, unless he gets a better offer of course.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
What?

So pleased to see that, I love the fact that we are a club who will applaud our player when things don't go their way, rather than fickle fans who will applaud one week and boo the next.

No idea how Stockdale contract negotiations will go, if he will stay etc, but there is no reason I can see to think he will leave, unless he gets a better offer of course.

After today the only team he would qualify for is the England team.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In a desperate attempt to clutch some positive straws from the shitestorm that is the last 3 games, I'm going to offer up:-

'It's quite good the squad will carry some pain over into next season'.

It did them no harm 12 months ago.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
Stocko definitely off. Normally an arm raised to the fans with a clap of applause. Pre match warm up and after game both hands waving like a little girl and there is no way he could have spotted friends and family in the crowd.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
What?

It'd be more odd if he didn't wave. The only clubs after him want him only as a back up goal keeper so I can't see him going anywhere anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here