Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Please no, leave the memories alone! We have Hemed and Murray who both do the same thing and both deserve to be part of our PL squad. We want a mobile, dynamic pacey forward - a PL Baldock - probably from abroad - and Tammy Abraham will be our season loan by all accounts. That's five strikers.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
I'll probably get slaughtered but 'Yes please'!

He scored goals without the quality of wingers we have now so he'd love it back here I reckon

(puts tin hat on) punish:

People are not seriously turning their noses up at Leo :)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Love Ulloa but.... found wanting at top level IMHO

He managed to get himself a league winner's medal and just played in a Champions League quarter final.
Though I do understand what you're saying as his scoring record is not brilliant.

Pretty sure he'd be first choice, rotated with Glenn.
We won't play 4-4-2 so much next season so need an excellent hold-up man...who isn't 34.

Anyways: Just dropping it off. I'll be back to bounce this in July :)

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Imagine pinning our hopes of survival on a striker force of Ulloa, Murray, Baldock and Hemed. LOL this is the premier league

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Please no, leave the memories alone! We have Hemed and Murray who both do the same thing and both deserve to be part of our PL squad. We want a mobile, dynamic pacey forward - a PL Baldock - probably from abroad - and Tammy Abraham will be our season loan by all accounts. That's five strikers.

Ulloa has been found somewhat wanting at PL level. Playing Ulloa alongside Murray would give the same partnership failings as a Murray/Hemed pairing. And Hemed is sub-Ulloa.

For me the big reunion would be Murray & Barnes.

Nobody who saw that pairing in the later Withdean years ever slagged Barnes off. Only the Amex JCLs did that.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Ulloa has been found somewhat wanting at PL level. Playing Ulloa alongside Murray would give the same partnership failings as a Murray/Hemed pairing. And Hemed is sub-Ulloa.

For me the big reunion would be Murray & Barnes.

Nobody who saw that pairing in the later Withdean years ever slagged Barnes off. Only the Amex JCLs did that.

Ummmm.

I used to ever game. For me Murray and Wood were better.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyone wanting Ulloa back clearly knows:-

Nothing about football
Nothing about the Albion
Nothing about this season
Nothing about the last 3 games.

They know nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here