Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nevermind

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Think....Liverpool, aresenal, Chelsea, Man City. Man Utd!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Newcastle blew up when at the right time as we were white hot and we got the job done,we blew up sadly afterwards to allow them the glory-

To be honest they probably deserved it over the season if i am being true to things,that said with 3 games to go it really should have been ours-

As you say though-never mind-

Finally if any players ever read this-I am gutted,gutted you hear,but hear this.........You have been fantastic,each and every one of you,i am thankful for putting us back on the map.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Oh well, missed out on the winners trophy which is annoying. IMG_20170507_152733.jpg

On the upside, sat in Sussex with bubbly celebrating our promotion, and looking forward to next season watching from afar. Thank you Albion for doing it before I leave, I will make sure to enjoy my Seagulls evenings and to visit once or twice every couple of years.

Cheers everyone! :thumbsup:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Enjoying telling the odd smart Alec Villa supporter (not many) that they could be off to Fleetwood next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Oh well, missed out on the winners trophy which is annoying.View attachment 85094

On the upside, sat in Sussex with bubbly celebrating our promotion, and looking forward to next season watching from afar. Thank you Albion for doing it before I leave, I will make sure to enjoy my Seagulls evenings and to visit once or twice every couple of years.

Cheers everyone! :thumbsup:

Why are all your trainers pressed against your windows?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Nothing great about playing those and the prem isn't about the football it's about money and not much else:D

Yeah you're right. I wish we hadn't been promoted at all.

Hmmmmm.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Yeah you're right. I wish we hadn't been promoted at all.

Hmmmmm.

I'm only interested in the monetary side for bloom and nothing else.....The prem is dire to be frank and bores the fack out of me.I hope bloom doesn't splash the cash and we're sensible like Burnley:)

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Wow! Bad timing...

If you are in Melbourne, a friend of mine runs the Albion supporters club there

Melbourne it is, I think your friend and my step daughter are probably already acquainted, she was out at silly o'clock for the last two games! Will be watching late night/early morning next season which will be a pain, but on my deck with an outside TV with 20 odd degrees will make up for it! :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here