Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could people who want to whine about our best season in 20 years post in this thread ?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I don't think anyone wants to moan about the season. Unsurprisingly people are discussing and dissapointed about today's game. We've missed a big opportunity today. Without doubt everyone will dust themselves down and look forward with great excitement to next season.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
20 years? Way More than that

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Bottlers chokers and downright lame ducks,just as in 1978-79......we were out partying and on the beach again......it must be a Brighton thing,we will come straight back down,get relegated again as our parachute fails to open,Bloom will sell up,the Amex will be raised to the ground and finally be a green field again and we can all go and support our local park teams.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I don't think anyone wants to moan about the season. Unsurprisingly people are discussing and dissapointed about today's game. We've missed a big opportunity today. Without doubt everyone will dust themselves down and look forward with great excitement to next season.
Quite agree. Another thread that was a waste of time to start.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I would like some wine.

Oh.

Well, I'm here now, so

:bla:

:tantrum:

Am I doing it right?

B52

Jan 23, 2013
Super Seaford From the South

Well said, agree with you except that it is the last 3 games that have disappointed me, should not have been down to today's game.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Of course we were, back then - our last game was six days before Palace's season ended.

Well they were on the way to beach in a jet then,actually i am wrong again..point taken.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Anyone not shattered on missing out on the title and cementing a special moment in our history is an insipid **** that's more in love with the PL than our beloved Brighton and Hove Albion

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Had to nick your post from another thread

Newcastle blew up when at the right time as we were white hot and we got the job done,we blew up sadly afterwards to allow them the glory-

To be honest they probably deserved it over the season if i am being true to things,that said with 3 games to go it really should have been ours-

As you say though-never mind-

Finally if any players ever read this-I am gutted,gutted you hear,but hear this.........You have been fantastic,each and every one of you,i am thankful for putting us back on the map.

Sums it up for me. People who blame Stockdale's error or Hughton's 'defensive' tactics for us not winning the championship are, quite simply cockwombles of the highest order. And I am now off as I have a couple of kilos of rump and a nice Malbec to turn into Sunday roast.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here