Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Promoted

Apr 14, 2016
This was the primary aim and we achieved it – after what has been an extraordinary season with far more highs than lows. The players have given their ALL and they deserve praise, not criticism.

Forget the title. On to next season with a great feeling of pride.

WE DID IT!!!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
We're on our way, we're on our way. To the premier league we're on our way. How we get there, I don't know. How we got there don't care, all I know is Brighton's on it's way. .......

We have sung this all season. "How we get there I don't care" we have done and it I am going to bloody celebrate the team.

Yep being so close today to getting the title feels like a kick in the bad area, but duck it. My drive back from Middlesbrough last year was probably one of the worst feelings in my life, I thought we had our best change unfairly taken away from us. We have had an unbelievable season, still super happy.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We're on our way, we're on our way. To the premier league we're on our way. How we get there, I don't know. How we got there don't care, all I know is Brighton's on it's way. .......

We have sung this all season. "How we get there I don't care" we have done and it I am going to bloody celebrate the team.

Yep being so close today to getting the title feels like a kick in the bad area, but duck it. My drive back from Middlesbrough last year was probably one of the worst feelings in my life, I thought we had our best change unfairly taken away from us. We have had an unbelievable season, still super happy.

Agreed, but when 7 points clear with 3 games to go, we had a superb chance of winning the title but we blew it.
Most of us would have happily gone up in 2nd place even a month ago.
Congrats to Newcastle. They have been top more than we have and took 9points from last 3 games to clinch it.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Nothing will take away the elation of Derby equalising against Huddersfield 3 weeks ago,however,can't help but feel bitterly disappointed that with 3 games to go we were 7(seven) points clear,I suppose we'll never know if the celebrations had an adverse effect on the players,it certainly appeared that way.We will bounce back from this but it will take time,personally today feels like the
last game at Boro last season,gutted,its as though promotion never happened,I'll feel different in a few weeks but for now totally,totally gutted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here