Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's our own fault

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
We'll all take our seats on 6th August and not give a ****. Chin up!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Gutted,gutting way to end the season,delighted at the bigger picture-some work to do however if we are not to be whipping boys next season,clearly we still have choked a little.....
A title thrown away in my opinion.
Progress has been made the overall trend remains up.

We learnt last season that we need to be better and were,we will learn from this when next season comes too......

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I agree, it's our own fault that we've been promoted.

The players should take full responsibility and be forced to play PL football next season as punishment.

:rolleyes:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Gutted,gutting way to end the season,delighted at the bigger picture-some work to do however if we are not to be whipping boys next season,clearly we still have choked a little.....
A title thrown away in my opinion.
Progress has been made the overall trend remains up.

We learnt last season that we need to be better and were,we will learn from this when next season comes too......

exactly that....stockdale....4 outstanding saves and then lets a ferkin daisy botherer in....although probably unsighted......ffs....gutted and happy all at once , we had it AGAIN , and we let it go....ffs

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Look what the players did with their disappointment last season, it made them 10X stronger.

So, maybe it's good thing we end this season with both promotion, and disappointment.

Best of both worlds.

BHA PL & CL Champions 17/18.

:D

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
We had 3 chances and couldn't take them.

we did. Nobody expected the title a few months back but when you're 7 points ahead with 3 to go..... its almost impossible to f**k it up from there.... except for Brighton, where its pretty normal.
Newcastle's pissed up players promotion celebrations result in 3 straight wins, ours resulted in 1 point from 9, including a team with a shocking away record at the Amex. Great season over all and promotion is the most important thing, but the title was not only there for the taking, it was harder to f**k it up than win up, but we managed. Yet again we are the bridesmaids. 270 minutes of football and 1 penalty with 4 conceded. As far as the title is concerned. We got we deserved. Nothing

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Chance of Silverware doesn't come around that often for the majority of clubs .

3 games to win something and cocked it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
exactly that....stockdale....4 outstanding saves and then lets a ferkin daisy botherer in....although probably unsighted......ffs....gutted and happy all at once , we had it AGAIN , and we let it go....ffs

I am looking at the positives,that we will need to go 90mins and beyond so to speak,in the whole season that is,naturally we took our foot of the gas after Wgan and never really recovered......

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Chance of Silverware doesn't come around that often for the majority of clubs .

3 games to win something and cocked it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are entitled to feel disappointed, and maybe you have a point.

Couldn't help just noticing that your username happens to be a bag full of p*ss though.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Look what the players did with their disappointment last season, it made them 10X stronger.

So, maybe it's good thing we end this season with both promotion, and disappointment.

Best of both worlds.

BHA PL & CL Champions 17/18.

:D

We can't win the champions league next year.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
we did. Nobody expected the title a few months back but when you're 7 points ahead with 3 to go..... its almost impossible to f**k it up from there.... except for Brighton, where its pretty normal.

Yup. Just about every Albion fan everywhere, plus everybody in town would have expected no less.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here