Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tory candidate for Hove and Portslade 'healed deaf man'.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Get her to Villa park,might need her.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Just hoping she knocks on my door seeking my vote, it is going to be a fun time what with this 'miracle' and grilling her on Mrs May and the economic crash around the corner.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Beethoven1.jpg

Looks much like John Lithgow.

"Being able to hear isn't all that important.

So you really liked the Sith symphony? Those Star Wars bands are a hoot."

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Just hoping she knocks on my door seeking my vote, it is going to be a fun time what with this 'miracle' and grilling her on Mrs May and the economic crash around the corner.

It's frustrating I warn you, I've seen hundreds of Peter Bile helpers out and about and yet they still haven't knocked on my door! I was going to have a fun time grilling him on the utter game show his party is and the fact that they're not fit for purpose! I have been told though you'll be lucky to see him yourself unless there's a photo op with someone who appears to be in need, he can normally be found hiding on the mezzanine level of his office in Church Road or frequenting the many ponsy coffee bars nearby with a select few of his luck minions!!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
The Independent has become unreliable of late. The Kings Arms is obviously a pub not a church and the man had ear plugs in not a hearing aid. She was having none of him not listening to her Tory shite and so took out the ear plugs and said now you can hear.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Surely the headline should have been, "Tory MP candidate actually does something useful" - now that would be news!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Fantastic, I'll vote for her. Kyle can bugger off...we need more unstable lunatics running for parliament.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here