Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Best of Luck!

blacknwhiteblood

May 6, 2017
Hi guys and girls.

As a Geordie, I felt compelled to make an account, just so that I could post a message to you, the fans.

Both teams have played some fantastic football this season and are worthy first and second placed.

In Hughton you have, as we do, a classy, intelligent but most of all dignified gentleman as a manager.

You have a manager you, the fans, have taken to your hearts and he's rewarded you in spades and I'm sure he'll continue to do you proud.

The Premiership will be a far better league for the inclusion of both our beloved teams next season and hopefully for decades to come.
Additionally our managers will bring about a higher level of respect, which can only benefit the beautiful game.

Win, lose or draw, first place or second, tomorrow is about celebrating an achievement and hopefully the start or something wonderful for both of our clubs.

In that spirit I'd like to wish Brighton & Hove Albion, the best of luck for tomorrow.
What a dramatic final day it promises to be.

IN RAFA WE TRUST !!!

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Thank you.....and good luck to you for next season as well!
But hope you get done tomorrow ����

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Cheers. I don't think there has been any bad feeling between us and Newcastle despite us both battling it out at the top of the table for most of the season. When I went to the away game there was no billy big folox form your fans. Good luck next season.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Cheers. I don't think there has been any bad feeling between us and Newcastle despite us both battling it out at the top of the table for most of the season. When I went to the away game there was no billy big folox form your fans. Good luck next season.

I'd go along with that. Decent people.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Hi guys and girls.

As a Geordie, I felt compelled to make an account, just so that I could post a message to you, the fans.

Both teams have played some fantastic football this season and are worthy first and second placed.

In Hughton you have, as we do, a classy, intelligent but most of all dignified gentleman as a manager.

You have a manager you, the fans, have taken to your hearts and he's rewarded you in spades and I'm sure he'll continue to do you proud.

The Premiership will be a far better league for the inclusion of both our beloved teams next season and hopefully for decades to come.
Additionally our managers will bring about a higher level of respect, which can only benefit the beautiful game.

Win, lose or draw, first place or second, tomorrow is about celebrating an achievement and hopefully the start or something wonderful for both of our clubs.

In that spirit I'd like to wish Brighton & Hove Albion, the best of luck for tomorrow.

IN RAFA WE TRUST !!!

come back when you've sobered up !!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bearing in mind we have both been striving for promotion and the title all season, I haven't seen any animosity between the two sets of supporters on Forums/Facebook banter groups etc.

Whereas Leeds....

(and don't get me started on Boro last season...:rant::censored:)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yes, it's one of the slightly annoying things this season. Two clubs battling for the title and no animosity at all. Odd

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

One reason,well two-Newcastle were always a nudge ahead and we felt we could only obtain 2nd place at best,and their fans we so expectant,that the division did not exist in their eyes.....a touch over simplistic but the nuts and bolts are there.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Many thanks .

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
The competition between the sides this season has been great and I think has help both get promoted.
Regardless of the other teams, it was like running a race with the bloke in second hot on your heels, having to keep looking round to see where he was and having to put in a bit more effort to keep one stride ahead.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Yes, if it had been the Albion or the Geordlies than most of us would have been ripping the Newcastle fans a new arse hole.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hi guys and girls.

IN RAFA WE TRUST !!!
Excellent post, and great sportsmanship - many thanks. I actually feel a bit guilty and mean-spirited that I cannot reciprocate your splendid sentiments, at least, not today!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here