Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mens United/ march for men

Jul 7, 2003
Got mine in M&S a while ago. Not sure if they are still selling them.

Jul 7, 2003
Does anyone know if the Mens United pin badges are still available in pubs?
It suggests:
Fiveways, The Sussex and the Swiss Cottage

Having watched the programme on The Real Full Monty last week, I looked into this again.

You get sent a badge if you make an online donation on prostatecanceruk.org but you can currently buy them from Burtons stores. I bought a few in their Worthing store on Sunday.

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
On father’s day around the country there were a number of @ProstateUK #MarchForMen events, while down here we were grid locked and unable to get from one side of the town to the other by the bike ride. It would be nice if one year on father’s day, there was a local event for @ProstateUK #MarchForMen that families could take part in. As for the badges:- “The iconic Prostate Cancer UK man is worn by thousands of people to show they’re united in wanting to stop prostate cancer being a killer. Text BADGE to 70004 to donate £5 to support Prostate Cancer UK and get your badge in return. Text costs £5 plus your standard network charge. Prostate Cancer UK receives 95% of your donation, with 5% administration fee. Obtain bill payers permission. Customer care 0800 082 1616. Charity No 1005541.

Then watch this https://youtu.be/kfp8nESov0E and check out the BHA shirt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here