Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help Please - Plumber Seven Dials Area

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Son of friend needs a good/reasonable plumber In the Seven Dials area.

Any recommendation would be much appreciated.

Thanks !

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
A pluumber called Terry Hewitt, who lives in Hove. He's a sth. The pm included his mobile number.[/QUOT

Another vote here for [MENTION=2854]John Boy[/MENTION]'s dad :thumbsup:

Terry's just done some work for a friend of mine. They got chatting and soon got on to the Albion. My friend mentioned NSC and that I was a Brighton supporter, and Terry said that his son too was on NSC - John Boy, who I knew from the Long Man of Wilmington when we were at Withdean. Small world. My friend would highly recommend Terry and I would too after seeing what a great job he did for her.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Why does the plumber need to be in the Seven Dials area? Most plumbers have vans these days and are capable of traveling all over the city (or even further afield).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Why does the plumber need to be in the Seven Dials area? Most plumbers have vans these days and are capable of traveling all over the city (or even further afield).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disagree, I am a plumber and I will not work in central Brighton because of the lack of parking. Some plumbers that work regularly in Brighton have parking permits.

I also think the OP is making it crystal clear where the job is, I've seen threads on here requesting a recommendation for a tradesman and no mention of the town let alone area.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here