Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bookies Reckon We'll Beat Villa

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
odds.png
Then again I am sure they thought we'd beat Bristol City! Wish I was as confident; considering a Judas-solace bet! :ohmy:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Means absolutely zilch.
Last nights odds.....Tottenham 1/3....Draw 10/3....West Ham 6/1......Six to bloody one in a two horse race!!!....crazy!!!.....local rivals...hate each other....WHU know how to beat Tottenham.
Value bet at Villa Park is a small saver on the draw at 13/5.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Means absolutely zilch.
Last nights odds.....Tottenham 1/3....Draw 10/3....West Ham 6/1......Six to bloody one in a two horse race!!!....crazy!!!.....local rivals...hate each other....WHU know how to beat Tottenham.
Value bet at Villa Park is a small saver on the draw at 13/5.

Three horse race.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Not however, as strongly as they thought we'd beat Bristol City last weekend.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Anybody who stands to win a bumper bundle on us winning the title would be WELL advised to lay off some of that on us NOT winning tomorrow. Would be a bit daft to come this far and not get some sort of pick-up for your troubles. IMHO, like.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I hope that Knocky can keep his petulance at bay, he was lucky not to get carded for it in the last game and he kept on goading.
We need a concentrated effort and no theatricals for 90 mins, once the job is done properly then they can crowd surf till the start of the next season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here